Whoever is impersonating me, please stop.

FakeuLove

Reactions
83 1 0
That is a very awful thing to say. You not being called out, and it wouldn't of happened if you didn't say anything about. Its gunna happen u cant stop it. Neither should you call people out.
this hurt my eyes lol

Mikcey

Reactions
526 16 3
About that. CheifJumbo, You accually shouldn't be starting a company called CF Inc. It would be un professional. New players would think your the owner, for owning a business like this is not ok. You should name CF Inc. Like google or something, Not anything to do with the name of the server. Last thing, you shouldn't be owning something like this, because to many people, CF Inc. Owns the server. So don't use servers names.
I'm not gonna fight but it was for the most part harmless fun till it got out of hand, let people have fun

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
329 5 0
I'm not gonna get into it because it can lead into an argument but fundamentally there is "eye for an eye, leg for a leg" not saying he should call them out but that's "why would you do the same" imo
Fair enough

Reactions
28 4 0
About that. CheifJumbo, You accually shouldn't be starting a company called CF Inc. It would be un professional. New players would think your the owner, for owning a business like this is not ok. You should name CF Inc. Like google or something, Not anything to do with the name of the server. Last thing, you shouldn't be owning something like this, because to many people, CF Inc. Owns the server. So don't use servers names.
Not sure you realize what CF Inc. was. I operated CF Inc. successfully for nearly a year, under the name CF Inc. and I distinguished myself from any server affiliation. I just used some letters, really.

Reactions
28 4 0
I don't believe you were called out by other players of the servers community. You, yourself, made a thread about your actions you did and players have reacted to it.
I was called out in game many times.

Mikcey

Reactions
526 16 3
Not sure you realize what CF Inc. was. I operated CF Inc. successfully for nearly a year, under the name CF Inc. and I distinguished myself from any server affiliation. I just used some letters, really.
I was called out in game many times.
no need to double post you can quote two things in one message

The_Gauci_Clan

Chat Moderator
Reactions
147 2 0
An easy way to solve this solution: DM the guy that you think is impersonating CF Inc. We don't need to go in the full argument of what happened, why it happened etc.

I'll also phrase what nnpappas said above:
'Two wrongs don't make a right'

and

'Don't do what others do to you'

After all, this is a game.

Mikcey

Reactions
526 16 3
No need to double post, And yes, I known what CF Inc. is, and its gone, so technically its a good things that it is
In my opinion this seems like it's gonna get into a fight so I suggest maybe just stopping the conversation here

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
371 12 0
Literally what is your point here this is completely unintelligible

Reactions
12 0 0
Literally what is your point here this is completely unintelligible
Exactly!
Hehehe it doesn't change anything. CF Inc is not anything like Creative Fun is IT? (Except the Cf Ik Ik Ik...) Also I think you are being a bit mean here because CheifJumbo can name a business whatever he wants. Or do you have to check it first? Also its actually not accually, bad spelling...

Mikcey

Reactions
526 16 3
Exactly!

Hehehe it doesn't change anything. CF Inc is not anything like Creative Fun is IT? (Except the Cf Ik Ik Ik...) Also I think you are being a bit mean here because CheifJumbo can name a business whatever he wants. Or do you have to check it first? Also its actually not accually, bad spelling...
Everyone else stopped pushing this on, I suggest you don't either

Reactions
10 0 0
Usually I’d share my opinion on something like this, but it’d just restart the conversation