What's on your Christmas list?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Naariii, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Naariii

Naariii Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

I know we haven't even had Halloween yet but only the other day my mum asked me what I watned for Christmas (because like family want to start buying presents etc.

So my question is what does everyone else want for Christmas in the day and age where everyone wants the latest iphone or games console even though I swear there is a new one every year

I know from money I get from others (because I'm not using the money I earn lol thats for a car) I want to buy myself the new Doctor Who audio episodes because there are apparently loads of cute tenrose parts in them (I'm trash) apart from that I don't have the foggiest with what I want.

2. Rogue

Rogue Active Member

eh i just sort of want some money & i guess surprises my parents sometimes add in. I bought a new phone like 3 weeks ago so i don't need another

3. Mayacchi

Mayacchi Well-Known Member

My birthday is in 5 days pretty much so uh

the rest of persona 2 and revelations persona

yah

PS2 games

4kids dvds

LOL for my last birthday I didn't know what I wanted and I bothered my mom with crappy dubbed anime DVDs and anime ps2 games this time

and I got Portuguese one piece dvds straight outta South America but I'll be a good girl and wait until my birthday to watch them

I'm also gonna be an edgy teenager

4. ChillRamen

ChillRamen Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

The Hadron Collider

• Like Like x 1
  5. clarkke

clarkke Well-Known Member

i'm going overseas during Christmas to see my family, so i'm not asking for much. though i do have things that i wouldn't mind having.
    – a new phone.
    – a school pencil case that i actually like. (yes ik, but i've been looking for months and having found anything)
    – nice book?
    – nice meal with my family.
    – money.

6. Rogue

Rogue Active Member

Why do you want a particle accelerator. And psst ik a guy who likes to design things like antimatter cannons :)

7. ChillRamen

ChillRamen Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

Why I need a partical accelerator is... confidential, but tell that guy to hit me up please

8. EndreIsADragon

Happy early birthday - October children shall rise! Also, welcome to the 'edgy teen' club.

My parents don't earn all that much, so I don't ask for much, but I'm kinda hoping for:

>Some Copic markers (iknowtheycostlike£3apenbutstill).
    >A new sketchbook.
    >Netflix (just for long enough to binge-watch Stranger Things, unless someone can hit me up with the Amazon Prime link).
    >'Without Fail', 'Persuader' and 'The Enemy' Jack Reacher books.
    >Some cool-looking pens and pencils.
    >A Get Scared tee.
    >A grey striped hoodie.
    >Some new headphones.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jimiinn

Jimiinn Active Member

10. _OmniiPotent_

_OmniiPotent_ Well-Known Member

I want some money, so I can buy whatever I want rather than relying on my pathetic family members to guess what I want.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store