Whats Happening about claiming new plots?

_OmniiPotent_

So, I've got a stupid amount of cf coins, and I'd quite like to claim a new plot because I'm running out of space fast, but apparently /shop takes your cf coins? how am I supposed to claim new plots?

Kqwi

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
/shop is down for maintenance. It has been down for a while now, it’s unknown when it’ll be back.

You can indeed access the shop by putting anything behind the command, but you’re not supposed to be able to, it’s a glitch. When you do get in the shop, you can indeed click on buying a new plot, but that’ll take your coins away and not give you anything. It doesn’t work due to the maintenance and that’s also why you’re not supposed to be able to access the shop.

This means that there is no way to get new plots.

_OmniiPotent_

/shop is down for maintenance. It has been down for a while now, it’s unknown when it’ll be back.

You can indeed access the shop by putting anything behind the command, but you’re not supposed to be able to, it’s a glitch. When you do get in the shop, you can indeed click on buying a new plot, but that’ll take your coins away and not give you anything. It doesn’t work due to the maintenance and that’s also why you’re not supposed to be able to access the shop.

This means that there is no way to get new plots.
So basically I have to survive until monis get's it working

Top Bottom