What would be the most Popular Roleplay? Any roleplay ideas?

What is the most common Roleplay?

• Camp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Town

• Family

• Werewolf

• Superhuman Camp

• Total voters
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm just a curious little bean, and I thought..

"What are the most common/ popular role plays?" I've never really thought about this question before, but I need a little help with the question,
I'm not very sure on which is the most popular, and what's really uncommon, I don't role play much so honestly it's just a random, curious question.

Also, if I were to ever Build a role play, can you all give me ideas on what to build exactly? Just out of curiousity.
I find myself enjoying always building when I can, and it would be.. my 3rd time hosting a Role Play in general!

Anyways, thanks to all of the help from those who decide to "Reply" it's really appreciated! <3

FqreverAlqne

Reactions
254 30 0
Most of the time, lab or rvrs is the most popular, or at least the ones that I see/are hosted the most. But maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Personally, I wouldn't make a popular roleplay though, i'd make a less popular one because people would be more interested by it. But again that's just me.

Reactions
2 0 0
Most of the time, lab or rvrs is the most popular, or at least the ones that I see/are hosted the most. But maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Personally, I wouldn't make a popular roleplay though, i'd make a less popular one because people would be more interested by it. But again that's just me.
Thank you! I really appreciate the advice! :)

OhNicky

Reactions
79 0 0
I see a lot of rvr and lab rps.

Yeah, I agree with @FqreverAlqne if you're gonna make an rp make it unique. I'm currently building an Escape the Night rp and I used to have a Grey's Anatomy one (but I cleared my plot like 2 days after I finished the hospital lol).