Website Downtime [Completed]

Siri

Technician
Reactions
174 0 0
Hi all,

As I'm sure you're all aware by now - I'm the new Technician here at Creative Fun with my primary role ensuring that both the forum and discord run smoothly. I've been helping Monis for around a year, silently fixing any forum bugs that may ruin the experience for everybody. By becoming official, it means I'm able to communicate with you all, regarding suggestions and any new additions to both the forum and discord. I've already met so many of you, and it has been amazing talking to you all!

We are currently planning to move the website to a new machine, which will be a great improvement from our current one. This means that the website will be down for 30 minutes to an hour at maximum, but we don't think it'll take that long. We will talk more on this after the move is done, but we plan on starting this at 11:30 PM GMT. Do not worry, we will get this back up and running as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and we have many new and exciting things to be posting shortly.

UPDATE: This will be slightly delayed.

Thanks,
Siri - CF Technician.

blockenuii

Reactions
665 42 0
This won’t reset anything right?
Like all our posts
Our profile views
Profile posts

:oops::oops:

blcssom

Reactions
228 6 0
that is gucci with me because i'm going to bed right now
yes i know it's early its 9:25PM Gmt time.

okay goodnight <3

Siri

Technician
Reactions
174 0 0
This won’t reset anything right?
Like all our posts
Our profile views
Profile posts

:oops::oops:
Nope! Don't worry, nothing is being deleted.

See it as the entire site is being moved over to a new machine, which should be a LOT faster :)

that is gucci with me because i'm going to bed right now
yes i know it's early its 9:25PM Gmt time.

okay goodnight <3
Goodnight! At least you'll wake up to a faster site ;)

Reactions
174 0 0
Ooo is the website gonna look any different? Well i guess i'll find out soon! xD
We just got a new design :( xD

The website files and data will be moved to a new machine, which will make things faster (everyone may notice it) and be much smoother. Our current website host is overpriced, and not very fast for the money paid. :)

Hope it clarifies :D

Reactions
53 0 0
We just got a new design :( xD

The website files and data will be moved to a new machine, which will make things faster (everyone may notice it) and be much smoother. Our current website host is overpriced, and not very fast for the money paid. :)

Hope it clarifies :D
Yep it does at YES FASTER ON IPADS xD (Btw i love the new design that's why i was askings xD

Reactions
174 0 0
Yep it does at YES FASTER ON IPADS xD (Btw i love the new design that's why i was askings xD
We made a few improvements before, however once we do make the move (hopefully soon) then you should feel even faster! :D

I really appreciate the feedback, means a lot!

Reactions
174 0 0
Really sorry about such a long delay, we had many technical issues along the way. I've pushed myself to nearly 5am just to make sure this is completed for you all, thanks for your cooperation.

Reactions
16 0 0
Really sorry about such a long delay, we had many technical issues along the way. I've pushed myself to nearly 5am just to make sure this is completed for you all, thanks for your cooperation.
thank you for being so devoted to your work, all of CF appreciates all that you do for us <3

blockenuii

Reactions
665 42 0
gO tO sLeEp Boiiiiiii
You dun gud.