Uhm I'm not sure what happened..

I was building something on Creative Fun (Server 2) and this random guy asked me to teleport, I was like why not. I teleported and they said they had some sort of lottery machine and I figured it was something cool so I said I'd try it. They told me I had to copy and paste the chest into my entire inventory, looking back I should have questioned it but too late now. Anyways it was going slow and they said "Feel free to copy and drag it" which I hadn't previously known about so I did. I didn't even finish. My game then kicked me saying "[Proxy] Lost connection to server"
I tried logging back on and it worked, I then went to go onto CF2 but it kicked me again, saying the same thing. I was worried and tried to go onto CF1 and CF3, it let me no problem. I tried restarting my game and the same thing happened. Unfortunately I don't remember their usernames.

What should I do?? :confused:

Mac_to_the_Past_

I was building something on Creative Fun (Server 2) and this random guy asked me to teleport, I was like why not. I teleported and they said they had some sort of lottery machine and I figured it was something cool so I said I'd try it. They told me I had to copy and paste the chest into my entire inventory, looking back I should have questioned it but too late now. Anyways it was going slow and they said "Feel free to copy and drag it" which I hadn't previously known about so I did. I didn't even finish. My game then kicked me saying "[Proxy] Lost connection to server"
I tried logging back on and it worked, I then went to go onto CF2 but it kicked me again, saying the same thing. I was worried and tried to go onto CF1 and CF3, it let me no problem. I tried restarting my game and the same thing happened. Unfortunately I don't remember their usernames.

What should I do?? :confused:
I'd suggest to go to your chat log and see their users. Then screenshot it, then report it here on the forums.

gooberr

Definitely private message an admin or moderator so that they can maybe clear your inventory so you can enter cf 2 again.

Mac_to_the_Past_

Definitely private message an admin or moderator so that they can maybe clear your inventory so you can enter cf 2 again.
I don't think moderators can do that. Admins and co's and Monis should be able to though.

_hecklings

replace it with blocks, and delete it by putting it in the blocks section

Top Bottom