Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Toggle Announcements

Hi everyone,

Recently we have been pushing out frequent updates every few days that players have suggested to us and I am pleased to announce that you can now toggle the server announcement messages with /settings. The option is called "Server Announcements".

Here is an example of what a server announcement looks like:

You can now disable seeing these server announcements in chat with /settings:

Chat Filter
We have seen a large reduction of false positives with the new changes that were made to the chat filter last week and have fixed several false positives that we have logged over the week so you should notice an improvement. As always, we will continue to monitor the normal words that are getting blocked when they shouldn't and hope to have these fixed every week.

plutoforever

The fact that Monis is listening to us more, and that he's really cracking down on those annoying problems that we all wanted to be fixed for so long shows how even the owner himself listens to his playerbase and fixes major issues and glitches. It personally makes me feel more involved in the server and I'm sure alot of other people feel the same way now.

Last edited:

Inhf

Expert
The fact that Monis is listening to us more, and that he's really cracking down on those annoying problems that we all wanted to be fixed for so long shows how even the owner himself listens to his playerbase and fixes major issues and glitches. It personally makes my feel more involved in the server and I'm sure alot of other people feel the same way now.
Yeah I agree

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
I typed that in and it just says unable to join and it also doesn’t show anyone online or current ping
Are you playing on Bedrock Edition? Because this server is only available on Java Edition, not on Bedrock Edition.