Suggestion Tipping system [Answered]

Reactions
11 0 0
I think that there should be a system in which you can pay, or tip, other players with CF coins for kindness, or, for example, building for them. Of course, this would result in a lot of problems with scamming and the like, but if there was a system asking you to confirm your 'paying' and detailing potential problems and scams, this would be great for those on the server who do a lot for other people, and it doesn't cost anyone anything besides time - Given that you can get 16 CF each day. 'Businesses' could be set up for banners, heads or services, with little to nothing in terms of potential consequences. Additionally, an additional section to the rules could be added, meaning potential bans for those with malicious intent.

Just as a sidenote - if and when this server is updated to 1.13, perhaps Sethbling's 'BlingEdit' could be used in conjunction with WorldEdit when one votes. Perhaps datapacks cannot be used in conjunction with plugins, and can't be limited to plots, but it's just an idea.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my idea,

Your friendly neighbourhood Ben.

Last edited:

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
./pay and commands like that we’re suggest before, however they were rejected be that would end with a lot scamming and also will take out one of the main reasons to vote, I can see the reason behind it but there is many negatives to this suggestion.
And good luck with your application

Reactions
11 0 0
./pay and commands like that we’re suggest before, however they were rejected be that would end with a lot scamming and also will take out one of the main reasons to vote, I can see the reason behind it but there is many negatives to this suggestion.
And good luck with your application
Completely fair point. Thanks for the feedback and well wishes :D

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
"
  • Do not advertise your application! Half the complaints I see on some applications are about the application being advertised. Not doing so is an easy way to avoid that "no" vote.
"

Just maybe not talk about it?

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
There is already a thread like this here
There is a multitude of other thread on this topic too. Please scroll through the suggestions next time before you suggest something.
@Kqwi @Ecoya
Lock because there is literally a million other threads on this topic?

Reactions
11 0 0
There is already a thread like this here
There is a multitude of other thread on this topic too. Please scroll through the suggestions next time before you suggest something.
@Kqwi @Ecoya
Lock because there is literally a million other threads on this topic?
Sorry, I checked the 'overposted' section, and thought that was adequate enough :)