This Needs to be Fixed.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Swanson0905, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Swanson0905

Swanson0905 Member

Hello. My name is SwansonLiving. A few weeks ago an rp I built was griefed. There was /inspect data and the person was punished. But for some reason, no one could roll it back. So I had to rebuild it by hand. 2 days ago, I finally finished rebuilding it. But from sometime between when I went off last night and 30 mins ago, my rp was griefed again. I couldn't find any /inspect data so I don't know who did it. I contacted a chat mod and they came to help. They couldn't find any data as well so they contacted a mod and she couldn't roll it back. They both left without giving me any closure or telling me what I could do to make it better and then eventually Quvoria just started ignoring me so that was great.

Honestly, I put up with this glitch before and didn't complain but this time the exact same thing happened and I am sick of it. A lesson needs to be learned. First, /inspect needs to be fixed. I don't know why is wasn't working. Second, mods need to be able to roll back. I don't really know how it works but it needs to be fixed. This has happened to plenty of other players and it needs to stop.

Now, in terms of the grief that happened to me, there are only 3 people that could have done it. Rabbit_Reaper, jjthecoolkid, and 2003nder. I have attached screenshots of the /seen info. jj and 2003 were online during the grief so it could have been them. Although 2003nder isn't trusted. Rabbit_reaper might have been online but I don't know because he was online today when I did /seen on his user.

Please fix these glitches or whatever is happening here and get better chatmods and mods who actually stick around to answer questions and keep people in the loop of whats going on and not ignore them.

xMizurii or Swan_Polar_ couldn't have done it because they were offline.
    Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png
    Please fix this

2. Rogue

Rogue Active Member

By the way there isn't enough proof saying "oh these guys were on then" and also /inspect doesn't show things from about 1+ week old things so you must be mistaken if it was only griefed yesterday. I'm not entirely sure but I thought rollback was for world edit grief if not then I guess it does need to be fixed. Isn't there 2 rollback commands, did you try both? If the grief was defiantly yesterday then you are using inspect wrong or need to use /check

3. Lvlith

Lvlith Well-Known Member

There was a memory issue with cf2 and cf3 today. Meaning some chunks have cleared. This has happened to most people.

4. tristessee

tristessee Well-Known Member

After the memory issues with CF2 and 3 recently, I visited my CF2 plot again. Everything was back, well, sort of—so I knew it had been sorted out. But considering a massive chunk was taken from the front of the plot in the middle, I can only assume that it's the same issue that you're experiencing as well. Don't quote me on that; I don't know for certain.

5. Swanson0905

Swanson0905 Member

tristessee that's helpful. I hope that happens.

6. GoldenRay

GoldenRay Well-Known Member

I understand your frustration, hopefully it was the memory problem and your plot is back to normal.
    However, please remember to respect the mods, they try to help you when possible. Telling everyone that the mods need to be replaced because they couldn't help you is not optimal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Swanson0905

Swanson0905 Member

GoldenRay I understand where you are coming from but it isn't just me. Plus mods have been disrespectful and unhelpful to me countless times. I have been blatantly ignored by staff members many, many times. Staff members are not well informed of glitches, updates, commands, rules and many more and this needs to be corrected

8. GoldenRay

GoldenRay Well-Known Member

Well, haven't we all been told at some point that its better to return kindness and take the high road? If they were being so disrespectful to you, that's when you politely point out the problem. Situations are handled much better that way, and it's a much more respectable and responsible way to react. Also, considering how many posts there tend to be on the server complaining about glitches that have already been posted about countless times and that people regularly complain to the mods outright in game or on the forum, not to even mention that most of these staff members have been effected by the glitch themselves, they tend to be quite on top of what glitches are happening, and sometimes are just unsure how to answer. This has been a problem in the past, and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

9. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

I, and probably a lot of other staff members have recieved a lot of messages about grief, and just saw a chunk missing. This is probably not grief, but indeed a memory issue. Both of my plots in CF2 have recently been completely cleared too.
    If staff is 'ignoring' you, they're probably busy. We can't respond to 4 messages at the same time.
    I get that problems with /inspect can be really annoying, I agree, but if /inspect isn't showing anything, you shouldn't blame ChatMods or Moderators for it. They can't do anything about it.
    Returning to your grief, it probably wasn't grief, but a memory issue. CF2 has been experiencing some memory issues lately.

I hope your plot will be recovered soon, and if it doesn't, I'm truly sorry about the plot.

10. Swanson0905

Swanson0905 Member

I get that sometimes staff members are busy sometimes but even when they are like at my plot helping me tey don't answer all my questions. Also sometimes I'll msg a staff member a question or something and they don't respond but I see them talking in /g. I didn't blame the chatmods for inspect not working but I did ask them if they knew why, how or if it was being fixed and they never even responded.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store