This needed to be said...

kaistetic

This may be boring to read but, it needed to be said.

I appreciate and respect the staff on CF on another level... they are exceptional. the staff reply fast, are helpful, and kind. I asked @comehangout a question probably meant for Monis or someone, they still responded. The staff are fast to punish rule breakers and do their job beautifully. I just want to thank all of the staff for helping to make my experience on CF better. <3 ;)

kaistetic

And I'll say this to you as we've said to everyone who has asked this question. Monis is working on it, it's more complicated than just moving something here and removing something there.
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS! I'm so sick of people constantly talking about the filter..

auan

This may be boring to read but, it needed to be said.

I appreciate and respect the staff on CF on another level... they are exceptional. the staff reply fast, are helpful, and kind. I asked @comehangout a question probably meant for Monis or someone, they still responded. The staff are fast to punish rule breakers and do their job beautifully. I just want to thank all of the staff for helping to make my experience on CF better. <3 ;)
Thanks hun <33

Top Bottom