The truth about CF Staff

Reactions
9 5 0
Screenshot 2018-10-18 06.31.58.png
Explains for itself.
(Odije is Monis' secret Co-Owner robot brother)

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
I’m confused who is that? Do they have anything to do with cf? I’m so confused :laughing_face: XD

Rxbel

Chat Moderator
Reactions
68 5 1
;) already being touched on. Look in the next theory for a small hint of this.

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
Hmm it seens that staff are starting to prove @Rxbel 's theory.. makes me suspicious they may be something else....

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
393 12 0
Hmm it seens that staff are starting to prove @Rxbel 's theory.. makes me suspicious they may be something else....
Agreed. Perhaps they’re merely distracting us from the truth, a double bluff if you will.

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
Agreed. Perhaps they’re merely distracting us from the truth, a double bluff if you will.
Yeah they all started acting that way after the first theory, maybe monis instructed them to so they could distract us hmm I might need to write a theory about this

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
393 12 0
Yeah they all started acting that way after the first theory, maybe monis instructed them to so they could distract us hmm I might need to write a theory about this
I’ll be on Discord later, we should assemble our resistance...

Rxbel

Chat Moderator
Reactions
68 5 1
How dare you guys! Ive told nothing but the truth and you all have been accusing me of being a bot! offended! I shall have you know that i know what i am doing, and it is not a distraction!

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
How dare you guys! Ive told nothing but the truth and you all have been accusing me of being a bot! offended! I shall have you know that i know what i am doing, and it is not a distraction!
Hmmm sounds... programmed