The Shopping Game

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
427 17 2
The Shopping Game

I have no idea how well this is going to go down, but let's see. Welcome to the Shopping Game!
Give this thread a like if you like it ;)

How to play:
At the bottom of this thread, I have said something like: "I'm going to the shops, and I will buy ___", but the blank is filled in. Overtime the shopping list will become longer, and longer. The whole point of the game is to get the shopping list as long as you can.

Rules:
  • Try not to forget items.
  • Server and Website rules apply.
  • Don't add something to the list that has already been added.
Example:
Player 1: "I'm going to go to the shops, and I will buy an apple"
Player 2: "I'm going to go to the shops, and I will buy an apple, and a pear"
Player 3: "I'm going to go to the shops, and I will buy an appeal, a pear, and a banana"

Got the idea?

Starting of:
I'm going to start...

I'm going to go to the shops, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs...

Last edited:

KThxByeByeNow

Server Moderator
Reactions
202 7 0
I am going to the shops, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs and some chocolate milk

nnpappas

Server Moderator
Reactions
133 2 0
I am going to the shops, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk and an unban

I won't tell anyone if you don't

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
427 17 2
I'm going to go to the shops, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban and some curly wurlys...

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
I'm going to the shops, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, and a dog

Dekeiido

Reactions
65 1 0
I'm going to the shops, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, and a dog, and a gun

alcxa

Server Moderator
Reactions
83 5 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, and a turtle

80sgal

Reactions
139 2 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle and a iPhone

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
I’m going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, and a Christmas tree

Beckyyyyyy

Reactions
20 0 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, and some potatoes

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, and a better report ratio.

Also Jess
“I will buy an appeal” rip

Last edited:
Reactions
17 0 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, and some chocolate bars.

Beckyyyyyy

Reactions
20 0 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars and some friends

Reactions
17 0 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, and a pig.

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, a pig, and some more chocolate

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
427 17 2
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, a pig, some more chocolate, and a dominos pizza

Reactions
23 2 0
I'm going to the shop, and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, a pig, some more chocolate, a dominos pizza and a life

KThxByeByeNow

Server Moderator
Reactions
202 7 0
I am going to the shops and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, a pig, some more chocolate, a dominos pizza, a life and a croissant

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
I am going to the shops and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, a pig, some more chocolate, a dominos pizza, a life, a croissant, and a balloon

Reactions
5 0 0
I am going to the shops and I will buy a packet of mini eggs, some chocolate milk, an unban, some curly wurlys, a dog, a gun, a turtle, an iPhone, a Christmas tree, some potatoes, a better report ratio, some chocolate bars, some friends, a pig, some more chocolate, a dominos pizza, a life, a croissant, and a balloon, V-Bucks