The many days of CF

Nerualia

Server Moderator
Reactions
243 11 1
While I make this thread, it's currently the 1st of December for me :D
So to get in the Christmas spirit I thought of a fun game :)
Basically, if you know the song "the 12 days of Christmas" you will know that the character gets a certain amount of gifts each day. And that's how this game works. This is how it should look:
Person A: On the first day of CF Monis gave to me: an apple pie just for me
Person B: On the second day of CF Monis gave to me: 2 singing birds, and an apple pie just for me
Person C: On the third day of CF Monis gave to me: 3 people laughing, 2 singing birds, and an apple pie just for me

and so on
And we will go past the 12 days because we can
(Btw it would be cool and funny if they're cf related, but they don't have to be)

anyway, I will start:
On the first day of CF, Monis gave to me: A forums story just for me

ImJustKpopTrash

Chat Moderator
Reactions
75 7 0
on the second day of CF Monis gave me: two new forums name and a forums story just for me

Last edited:

Dekeiido

Reactions
81 1 0
On the third day of CF Monis gave me: Three girls named Emma, two new forums names and a forums story just for me

Nerualia

Server Moderator
Reactions
243 11 1
On the fourth day of CF Monis gave to me: Four moderators modding, Three girls named Emma, Two new forums names, and a forums story just for me

ImJustKpopTrash

Chat Moderator
Reactions
75 7 0
On the fifth day of CF Monis gave me: Five new ranks, Four moderators modding, Three girls named Emma, Two new forums names, and a forums story just for me

millsmolls

Reactions
95 0 0
On the sixth day of CF Monis gave to me: 6 singing chatmods, five new ranks, four moderators modding, three girls named Emma, two new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Dekeiido

Reactions
81 1 0
On the seventh day of CF Monis gave to me: 7 muted rulebreakers, six singing chatmods, five new ranks, four moderators modding, three girls named Emma, two new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Nerualia

Server Moderator
Reactions
243 11 1
On the eighth day of CF Monis gave to me: 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forums names, and a forums story just for me

millsmolls

Reactions
95 0 0
On the ninth day of CF Monis gave to me: 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
442 15 0
on the tenth day of CF Monis gave to me: 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Dekeiido

Reactions
81 1 0
On the eleventh day of CF Monis gave to me: 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Blocksanity

Reactions
400 26 0
On the twelfth day of CF Monis gave to me: 12 Tseries fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Dekeiido

Reactions
81 1 0
On the 13th day of CF Monis gave to me: 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Reactions
75 7 0
on the 14th day of Christmas ministre gave me 14 new triplet staff, 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Dekeiido

Reactions
81 1 0
On the 15th day of CF Monis gave to me: 15 letters from Mandopop, 14 new triplet staff, 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Reactions
75 7 0
On the 16th day of CF Monis gave to me: 16 new players, 15 letters from Mandopop, 14 new triplet staff, 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Reactions
10 0 0
On the 17th day of CF Monis gave to me: 17 more votes, 16 new players, 15 letters from Mandopop, 14 new triplet staff, 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Dekeiido

Reactions
81 1 0
On the 18th day of CF Monis gave to me: 18 government agencies, 17 more votes, 16 new players, 15 letters from Mandopop, 14 new triplet staff, 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!

Reactions
10 0 0
On the 19th day of CF Monis gave to me: 19 more staff, 18 government agencies, 17 more votes, 16 new players, 15 letters from Mandopop, 14 new triplet staff, 13 Toris, 12 T-Series fans, 11 PewDiePie fans, 10 savage quips, 9 banned people evading, 8 build battles, 7 muted rulebreakers, 6 singing chat mods, 5 new ranks, 4 moderators modding, 3 girls named Emma, 2 new forum names, and a forums story just for me!