Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

The Darklands - Staff Applications

RamenIsRad

Hello everyone! I have decided to make a new and unique roleplay called the Darklands. I need very good builders for this roleplay.

What is the roleplay about? Basically this is an rp about a group of teenagers who are on a trip in europe who stumble upon a portal that they walk into and it takes them to another underground looking world. They find a kingdom of Darklandians, the inhabitants of the Darklands, who are evil. Their goal is to escape before they are killed.

Application Format
(Copy the format and fill it out then post it in the comments)

1) Username and what you would like to be called by

2) Discord (Required)

3) rate your building skills on a scale of 1-10 (Please also attach pictures of one of your past builds to improve the chance of getting accepted)

4) Will you try your best to help build this roleplay whenever you can and attend the most hostings?

5) Age (Optional)

6) Do you work well with others?

7) Do you understand that if you make any racist or homophobic statement you will be demoted and possibly banned from the plot?

8) Will you grief? If you do you will be demoted, denied, and reported.

9) Just tell me a little bit about yourself so I know who I'm working with.

Good luck on your application!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted : 0

Denied : 0

Pending : 1

Last edited:

marais_

1) Username and what you would like to be called by: marais_, marais

2) Discord (Required): marais_#6324

3) rate your building skills on a scale of 1-10 (Please also attach pictures of one of your past builds to improve the chance of getting accepted): 7

4) Will you try your best to help build this roleplay whenever you can and attend the most hostings? yes

5) Age (Optional): 14

6) Do you work well with others? yes

7) Do you understand that if you make any racist or homophobic statement you will be demoted and possibly banned from the plot? yes!

8) Will you grief? If you do you will be demoted, denied, and reported. noooo never omg thats so mean

9) Just tell me a little bit about yourself so I know who I'm working with. im super nice and friendly and good with people :)