Tavriel's Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Build Team Applications' started by Tavrielle, Jan 8, 2017.

?

Should Tavriel be a part of Creative Fun's Build Team?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Tavrielle

Tavrielle New Member

What is your Minecraft Username?: Tavriel

What is your Age?: 13 years old.

What is your TimeZone?: Central Standard Time

If you did become a member of the build team, would there be other ways of contacting you apart from using the website / server? (For example skype): Skype, Instagram, Facebook, Texting Calling, Pretty much any social media or form of contact.

When did you first join Creative Fun?:I believe I first joined Creative Fun about 2 and a half, to 3 years ago.

On average, how often are you online?: I'm usually online daily, but when I am online, it is for hours at a time.

Have you ever been muted or banned? If so, please explain why?: I have never been banned from the server, but I have been muted, I believe 3 times. Two of the times I was muted for over advertising things, when few people were on. The other time was for supposedly "cursing in /l" I dont understand why I was muted for that, but if they have a good reason, they would obviously need to take action.

Why do you want this position as a builder?: I want this position, because i want to be a bigger part of the Creative Fun community, by helping build the lobbies, communal centers, like /adopt, and just overall places for the players on Creative Fun to enjoy.

What type of builds do you create? (Themes): Medieval, Modern, Detailed Nature.

Examples of your work on the server (Post screenshots of builds you have created on the server):

Do you work solo or in a group, If so why?: I mostly work solo, the previous pictures I have posted in this thread were built solo, but working in a group is much more convenient, because it saves time, and if you get the right group of people working together, they become unstoppable.

Add a poll with Yes or No options ONLY

Attached Files:

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store