Taking art requests.

Mikcey

is there anything on the hat medal looking thing i should take note of, its hard to see whats on there
i was talking to the other guy
Again- double posting

@PointOfExisting @Mikcey Here are your drawings, if theres anything wrong with them lmk im about to go to the cinemas so they may look rushed sorry, that was my first time ever drawing a splatoon character so sorry if it looks weird ;--; Also, PointOfExisting, If I forgot a couple things PLEASE let me know, I feel like I did.
View attachment 70172
View attachment 70173
looks cool though

boogerrs

NameMC link: Select here for NameMC link
Expression: crossing arms serious (like trying to make someone do something look)
Background: whatever you think looks good (can't be plain white and preferably no pink, but you can add some)

_OmniiPotent_

the most recent skin?
not the most recent one no,i'm so glad you asked.
The current one I have is part of a role-play filming, where I've been assigned the character of psyclocke.
The one I normally use is the demon with the gray hoodie, and flames on the fists.

raunnae

not the most recent one no,i'm so glad you asked.
The current one I have is part of a role-play filming, where I've been assigned the character of psyclocke.
The one I normally use is the demon with the gray hoodie, and flames on the fists.
yea, thats what i thought. thats why i asked xD

raunnae

NameMC link: Select here for NameMC link
Expression: crossing arms serious (like trying to make someone do something look)
Background: whatever you think looks good (can't be plain white and preferably no pink, but you can add some)
my drawing tablet broke, so it may be a while before i can finish, in 1 week.

crousc

If your taking requests still:

Link: https://namemc.com/profile/Nahsia.1

Background:A pastel rainbow or a valley

Expression:Happy

And if you can make the tips of the hair purple and blue.Not the bangs, but the tips.Thanks :D

Hi Aaron, if you're still taking requests ^^;

https://namemc.com/skin/fabb53fc5d103a0f

I guess for a expression something similar to a frown/pout (I'm a m00dy child) I'm also fine with any background color, maybe gray or something pastel-y?

Also: your furry drawings are sick; I'm not into furries myself but they're still cool :)

raunnae

Hi Aaron, if you're still taking requests ^^;

https://namemc.com/skin/fabb53fc5d103a0f

I guess for a expression something similar to a frown/pout (I'm a m00dy child) I'm also fine with any background color, maybe gray or something pastel-y?

Also: your furry drawings are sick; I'm not into furries myself but they're still cool :)

I can try, i have 5 more art requests and im on a MASSIVE art block. Ive been posting older art lately

Riven

heyo! so you definitely don't have to do this, but I love your style and was wondering if you could draw me? preferably with a yellow background and any expression! once again, its 100% fine if you can't/don't wanna do this and I understand you're really backed up rn!

Attachments

raunnae

heyo! so you definitely don't have to do this, but I love your style and was wondering if you could draw me? preferably with a yellow background and any expression! once again, its 100% fine if you can't/don't wanna do this and I understand you're really backed up rn!

Youre the last one im taking. It may be a while, Im on art block and have 6 people currently.

any updates on the requests oof

Top Bottom