Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Suggesting a new RP?

thatsaboy

Looking for a new rp to build, something that maybe i havent even heard of? I want to surprise the players
If you have any suggestions, please share!

kagaminebattle

Murder Mystery RP
A RP that can be turned into a simple game if you wish or you could continue with the
rp. It's up to you and your staff :3

Haunted Hospital RP
Basically, you have to escape the RP. I can have ghosts and stuff. It could also be mixed
with murder mystery or you could keep it small with telling the players to just escape.

Library RP
I don't quite know if this could count as a huge RP but I'd love to see somebody give it
a try and make it something cool rather than just sitting with a book and quill and writing
stories. Maybe you could make it haunted?

A RP Based Off A Book
I don't think there's much RPs like this. Basically, you can just base it off a book you read and enjoyed.
This would be really cool to see and I don't really think this has been done before. If yes, there are very
little of them as I have not managed to find many.

Can't really think of much more :(

FrodoFTW

Okay, this is hard to explain with a name, but basically an RP where everyone lives in an extremely organized community separate from the rest of the world. The community wouldn't be exactly cruel or cold, but rather just lacking the true pleasures of life. The RP would end when certain members of the community who had seen what it's like on the outside and experienced true living, would shatter the system and free those in the community.

EDIT: Basically The Giver, but without the specifics of how the community would work. That is left up to the RP owner.

Last edited:

slimpog

Okay, this is hard to explain with a name, but basically an RP where everyone lives in an extremely organized community separate from the rest of the world. The community wouldn't be exactly cruel or cold, but rather just lacking the true pleasures of life. The RP would end when certain members of the community who had seen what it's like on the outside and experienced true living, would shatter the system and free those in the community.
So like "The Giver" book?

thatsaboy

So like a dystopia kind of roleplay? Yeah i dig that.

NovaTerrestrial

This is hard to really capture in my own mind, but basically the Matrix roleplay, they're stuck in a simulation and someone (maybe a random name generator?) gets to choose which pill to take, do a generator for that too. I get my idea is probably been done before but, I've never seen it and I thought it'd be cool. Whichever you choose, good luck!

FrodoFTW

Wild West RP. This has been done before, but maybe it could be a lot more specific, rather than just the basic Bounty Hunter, Gunslinger, Bandit, and Sheriff roles. It could have different locations and different outlaw camps, and different factions and roles. It could have two or more main cities, one being some lawless place and another being a safe haven. The RP could also have a more organized dueling system than other roleplays, though I don't know how exactly this would be done. There could also be a "hunting system" where roleplayers can go out into the wilderness, do something that would count as hunting an animal, and they could sell it somewhere. It would also be cool to see an ongoing RP of this, where people can RP as an OC, and come back the next hosting with the OC having the memories from the last hosting. There should also be a bounty system and a whole bounty hunter guild.

Also, another small idea, a Star Wars RP that takes place on a single warring planet, could be fan-made or official. And it would be cool to have it between groups other than the Sith and Jedi.

And a Detroit: Become Human ongoing, 24/7 RP would be cool to see. Might be hard to implement into CF because a lot of the stuff in the game isn't appropriate for CF, but if you don't include the actual characters from the game and stories it could work.

Here are some basics that would be good to implement into any RP: A clear start and end to the story of the RP, immersive events, ongoing sessions, 24/7 hosting (basically letting people RP whenever even if there's no staff on. It would be hard to figure out roles for this, but it could work), amazing builds, and proper lore (seriously, we need this).

Last edited: