Spooks Fair "Contest" Thing

Discussion in 'Contests' started by AlexFroFralex, Oct 28, 2017.

1. AlexFroFralex

AlexFroFralex Member

Background:

So if you're reading this, it's most likely because I sent you this link in the mail, the link your prize. Your prize is an entry for an art raffle! *Yayy.. :[* Sorry if this was a little bit disappointing, but I mean I think it's a pretty cool prize for finding the names of four ghosts. :]

What is an art raffle?:
    An art raffle is basically like a raffle. You enter your name, and if you get picked, I'll draw you a picture of whatever you want! (Nothing innapropiate though)

I'm not here from the link in the mail, how do I enter?
    So basically, to enter, go onto CF and do /home spooksfair. Right when you walk in, you'll see two hoppers and signs saying, "Find all four ghosts, write their names in a book and quill, and throw it in for a special prize! Make sure to sign it!" There are four ghosts with names underneath them hiding in the fair. Once you find them, sign the book with their names inside of it, and throw it into the hoppers. You automatically get entered into the competition. Winner will be announced November 3rd.
    Well, what does your art look like?
    You can check out some of my art here: https://alexetiska.deviantart.com

*Comments on this post aren't nessecary unless you have a question/would like to inform me about something. Also, my in game username is FantailPigeons. :]*

#1 AlexFroFralex, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. AlexFroFralex

AlexFroFralex Member

Ree, sorry I havent announced the winner on here, but the winner is HappyGirl3720!

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store