Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Sort of small PSA.

DeadRatt

Hello friends over at CF. I would like to make a 'PSA'. But it's more of a nitpick then anything.

Please, Make sure you RP Works, and (somewhat) Finished before hosting.

What do I mean by this? What I mean by this is that make sure all of the functions in your RP works (Redstone, Builds, Hopper Systems, etc.) work. For instance, I went to an rp (not pointing fingers / saying names 3:< )the other day, made a suggestion, and tossed a book into the suggestion hopper, but didn't go in. After 3 minutes of head scratching and asking staff for help (with none responding), I found out that the hoppers weren't even connected to the chest that the suggestions should go into.
I find this incredibly stupid. Did nobody seriously check to make sure their hopper systems work? It might be just me, but I always check to make sure something works, even if it's super simple, like a door.
I know this is something stupid to complain about, but I always get frustrated when something like this happens. Please, if you own a rp, make sure your things work. even if you know it works, just double check.

now for the '(somewhat) Finished part'.
This one is sort of self-explanatory, but I can see why people want to host before the plot is finished. You may want to give a little sneak peak on what is to come, or maybe your lazy like me and don't want to finish said plot.
But please, make sure your plot is rp friendly. It might look athstetically pleasing, but if people get lost and are struggling to find a surface to roleplay on, then it's time to rethink your build, or possibly edit it. too many bumpy hills can cause some issues with players. I'm no building expert, but I know when it's hard to roleplay on a surface. Also make sure it's finished. I don't want to go to a high school roleplay that doesn't have teacher houses, or a VVH that has no rooms for Vampires.

Alright nitpick over. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but i just wanted to voice my frustrations with rps.

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Everybody always asks who what when and why is grammar, but no one ever asks how is grammar
As a representative of Mr Grammar, I would like to say that he is very disappointed in how useless he has become.
This thread has gone completely off-topic.