So...

Discussion in 'Help' started by Meqxn, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Why does it disconnect certain players randomly?

1. Choice A

2. Choice B

3. Choice C, please reply with your suggestion

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Meqxn

Meqxn Well-Known Member

Recently, I have had multiple players ask me why they are randomly disconnected and a message close to 'Disconnected by the host' comes up. Now, this personally happens to me and I think I know why but I'm not too sure.

Is it because:
    A.
    You have bad internet
    B. You have been online for too long
    Or C. Different answer.

Please vote on the poll, or feel free to reply and share your thoughts on it,
    Thankyou,
    -Meqxn

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

I don't think it's B., I don't think you would get disconnected for that. Especially because I've been online for 9 and a half hours straight as of me writing this. (Don't worry, I haven't been constantly playing during that time. :p)

Usually when I randomly get disconnected, it's my internet connection, but it also sometimes happens that I get disconnected and I can go straight back in, so I'm not sure if that's because of my connection. I don't know why that happens.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store