Server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Goldshotz, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Goldshotz

Goldshotz New Member

It will not let me join the server. Every time I click on it, it will say, "Internal Exception: java.lang. NullPointerException" How do I fix this? Any help is appreciated.

2. mlpstories

mlpstories Member

I don't really know, bud, but maybe screen shot your problem so other players can see what's going on better?

3. Jimiinn

Jimiinn Active Member

This happens to me sometimes, Try getting optifine, Restarting your computer.
    Try getting optifine(newest update), Restarting your computer, if that doesn't work. try deleting minecraft then re-download it.

4. Lightdawn13

Lightdawn13 New Member

can you send me the proper link to optifine because im having the same issue, but there are many fake optifine's, also how would that help, because i would not like to install optifine if its not necessary

5. exetinct

exetinct Well-Known Member

delete minecraft, and re-install it.
    or get optifine ^^^

6. Dvrkness

Dvrkness Well-Known Member

If you read other peoples threads, Try 1.12.2. Hope this helped

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store