Server 3 and Server 4

SuperMonis

Server Owner
Owner
Server 3 and Server 4 have been delayed because I'm currently working alongside developers on making cross server chat, cross server /tp, cross server /msg and cross server tabbing (Tabbing a username). This is a very big change and more details of how everything will work will be posted on the homepage once enough progress has been made. Global will show messages from all servers and server chat will work the same as how global currently works.​

Changes:
You will only be able to send a message in global every 4 seconds as chat will probably be very fast
An option to only talk on the server you are currently on - the 4 second cooldown does not apply
Staff chat channel

Last edited:

UDAmaya

Thanks for the update, Monis. However, shouldn't there be an option like /crosschannel toggle to only focus chat/tp on the server you're on?

Diagon_Alley

Server 3 and Server 4 have been delayed because I'm currently working alongside developers on making cross server chat, cross server /tp, cross server /msg and cross server tabbing (Tabbing a username). This is a very big change and more details of how everything will work will be posted on the homepage once enough progress has been made. Global will show messages from all servers and server chat will work the same as how global currently works.

Changes:
You will only be able to send a message in global every 4 seconds as chat will probably be very fast
An option to only talk on the server you are currently on - the 4 second cooldown does not apply
Staff chat channel
Wow! Amazing!
Is there an estimated completion date, and what will you do about the drastic need of more staff if that need arises?

Scrael

Server 3 and Server 4 update

Server 3 and Server 4 have been delayed because I'm currently working alongside developers on making cross server chat, cross server /tp, cross server /msg and cross server tabbing (Tabbing a username). This is a very big change and more details of how everything will work will be posted on the homepage once enough progress has been made. Global will show messages from all servers and server chat will work the same as how global currently works.

Changes:
Staff chat channel
I think if the servers together each over 600 players then the filter should be upped to 6 or 8 seconds. Cause wow the Chat.

Diagon_Alley

I think if the servers together each over 600 players then the filter should be upped to 6 or 8 seconds. Cause wow the Chat.
I think, /listen creative1 would make it so you can only see CF1 chat, /listen all makes it so you can read it all, /listen creative2 makes it so you can only see cf2 chat, /listen creative1,creative2,creative,3 would make it so you can only see them 3. Etc.

boxedlasagna

Server 3 and Server 4 update

Changes:
Staff chat channel

Thank you for the update, Monis! I can't wait for the cross server /tp!