Sensitivity

Is this server too sensitive?

• Total voters

BabyDriver

I've been scrolling through the forums lately and I've seen that a lot of people are sensitive to a lot of things. why is that? Seems like one has to be careful and plaster trigger warnings everywhere.

Is this server too sensitive?

IAmAFox

Strict, yes. We have to be strict, it's a child friendly server.
Which can make people sensitive about things.
But I wouldn't say this server is too sensitive.

_OmniiPotent_

Strict, yes. We have to be strict, it's a child friendly server.
Which can make people sensitive about things.
But I wouldn't say this server is too sensitive.
I certainly would. Minecraft has set that the age limit for mc multiplayer is 9+
For 9 I would expect more maturity.

Fox, as a moderator your opinion on this matter, isn’t really as valid as the common player, because (if you’ll excuse the phrase) you are one of the ‘elite’ now. It’s in some way, your job now to defend the server, and from what I’ve seen(and many other people who I’m sure would be just as happy to back me up on this)
this server definitely has a problem with being too sensitive and yet most (if not all) staff seem to be unable to acknowledge it.

Considering though, that is 2017 almost 2018 it is hardly unlikely that there are an abundance of snowflakes.

Imsorryfoxistillloveyouplzdonthateme

Last edited:

Cake666

Yep. People take jokes wayyyyyy too personally as well.
Edit: sigh. I can kind of see where they're coming from, but Pepe wasn't even originally racist. That's like saying ban all school tables because some guys draw an offensive joke on them.
upload_2017-12-7_16-8-54.png

Last edited:

T16

As fox states, it's a child-friendly server so people have to be careful, I get that you might find some people as 'overly sensitive' but you don't know their situation. they could be low on friends in real life or be really anxious at being social. I'm not saying everybody who gets offended is in this area but you get the idea.

_OmniiPotent_

As fox states, it's a child-friendly server so people have to be careful, I get that you might find some people as 'overly sensitive' but you don't know their situation. they could be low on friends in real life or be really anxious at being social. I'm not saying everybody who gets offended is in this area but you get the idea.
That’s a perfectly reasonable response, but it still doesn’t give them the right to be idiots.

Top Bottom