Reintroduction - Fran <3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ItsFran, Jan 3, 2018.

1. ItsFran

ItsFran Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

Now that It's been a while since my last introduction I will start again.

Name: Francesca (Fran)

Major: Computer Science

Hobbies: Drawing, Video games

Pets: I have a chameleon named Mealy. (Pics below)!

"Interesting" Things about me: I became a ChatMod almost one month ago, I started playing Minecraft when I was 13. Yes, I have always been a nerd. I like to think I started liking video games and "nerdy" stuff because of my older sister. My sister is 9 years older than me so her being a child in the 90's (The era of Pokémon) A lot of her stuff got passed down to me. (Gameboys, Nintendos, Playstations) so at a very young age I was introduced to technology and then, computers. Because of growing up in the age when computers were first becoming a common household item, I spent time playing computer games - CD ROMS, which stuck with me all the way up to adulthood. Even though I am an adult, I am still a kid in many ways. Being "dorky" or "childish" is something I love about myself. I am a very solitary person and I like to have my own space, which means that being able to play video games or draw or watch TV by myself is incredibly valuable time to me. I have lots of friends, but at the end of the day I'd rather be at home with my computer than out with a group. Even though I am technically "grown up" I still use the phrase "When I grow up...", So when I grow up, I see myself working with computers for my career. Not sure in which field, but having technology around me is a necessity. I love reptiles (as you might have guessed). I believe there are 3 people in this world; Cat people, Dog people, and reptile people - I am a reptile person. I guess I am because I love weird animals and I love owning exotic pets. (One day I hope to have a snake). My favorite type of movies are horror. And now, I guess that is it and as promised here's that picture of my beautiful girl:

IMG_6966.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Izzuki

Izzuki Member

Thats a nice chameleon you have there. It would truly be a shame if someone were to...

steal it :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ItsFran

ItsFran Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

she will attac

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ohfeelings

ohfeelings Well-Known Member

she won’t attac, she will let her keep the chameleon;)

5. Inhf

Inhf Active Member

Nice to meet ya! I'm Ingrid or (as most people know me) Ing!

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store