regarding the Discord server

Discussion in 'Help' started by theatricallity, Oct 6, 2017.

1. theatricallity

theatricallity Active Member

I deleted my Discord account a while ago for personal reasons, and I had joined the Creative Fun Discord server by then. I left the server.

I created a new account, yet I cannot join the Creative Fun Discord server as when I copy and paste the verification command on Creative Fun, it says the following:
    2017-10-05_19.png
    I understand that it still believes my old Discord (deleted one) account is still linked with my Minecraft account, even though it's been deleted.

Is there any way to rejoin?

2. Dvrkness

Dvrkness Well-Known Member

on the home page of the discord there is a link, Try clicking it and see what happens

3. theatricallity

theatricallity Active Member

by "the discord" do you mean Discord itself or the Creative Fun discord? because I can't be in the Creative Fun discord at all, and what would the home page of Discord itself do?

4. xX_BrokenAhri_Xx

You just have to join on the discord or you just have to dm monis in discord

5. Aeoniani

Aeoniani Active Member

I have had this happen to myself before. What you need to do is ask monis to de-link your mc account with the discord. Once that is complete click the link. (If It's your discord that you can't login too, you need to make a new one, but Monis will still need to delink it)

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store