Regarding Kidnapping and Torture RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
292 7 0
Would having a cavern in a tree leading into a dark red dungeon, with a wolf-demon-monster hybrid called a "Flesh Child" having cells in the dungeon and a machine which could kill someone and harvest the skin which can be used to 1. Disguise 2. Steal their powers, or 3. Make your current power stronger, be problematic?
Lol what

Reactions
9 0 0
Yes this actually exists in a camp rp. Not only is it a really good build, but it's decently well-known rp. People don't seem to think much of it. Considering that most of the time they are too occupied with the Noriaki Winter Cabin (Director's Cabin) to care.

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
292 7 0
Yes this actually exists in a camp rp. Not only is it a really good build, but it's decently well-known rp. People don't seem to think much of it. Considering that most of the time they are too occupied with the Noriaki Winter Cabin (Director's Cabin) to care.
I built something a bit like that with Innardia but with demons and a lot less violence.

Satvn

Reactions
47 0 0
I don’t think they set bad examples for children, anyone with a decent enough IQ understands it’s a game and the things that go on here arnt real. Also nobody here is broken enough to turn 10 year olds into serial kidnappers. This server is becoming baby like and if it continues in this way you will loose all older members. I’ve already moved onto more mature games because of the child safety this server went to. Extreme and children protection have a very major line. But honestly you drove an unstoppable truck over that line. Soon it will be

Creative fun for all under 12 because we make everything rainbows unicorns and happiness !

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
292 7 0
I don’t think they set bad examples for children, anyone with a decent enough IQ understands it’s a game and the things that go on here arnt real. Also nobody here is broken enough to turn 10 year olds into serial kidnappers. This server is becoming baby like and if it continues in this way you will loose all older members. I’ve already moved onto more mature games because of the child safety this server went to. Extreme and children protection have a very major line. But honestly you drove an unstoppable truck over that line. Soon it will be

Creative fun for all under 12 because we make everything rainbows unicorns and happiness !
I see this attitude from a lot of old/older players, a view that I used to hold(and still do to some extent). I agree this server has changed a lot over the years, but you appear to be missing the point entirely- one of the main motivations for running a server is finance. If you have a server big enough, you're going to bringing income through donations, and the reason that CF has got more 'child friendly' over the years, is due to the fact that Monis has a demographic, that obviously brings in the dolla, and he wants to keep it that way.

Satvn

Reactions
47 0 0
I see this attitude from a lot of old/older players, a view that I used to hold(and still do to some extent). I agree this server has changed a lot over the years, but you appear to be missing the point entirely- one of the main motivations for running a server is finance. If you have a server big enough, you're going to bringing income through donations, and the reason that CF has got more 'child friendly' over the years, is due to the fact that Monis has a demographic, that obviously brings in the dolla, and he wants to keep it that way.
You’re correct I’ll have to say I do agree, it is apparent the server is shifting not for the the benefit of the players but for the benefit of themselves, which saddens me quite a lot. In a financial view it’s smart but given the circumstances people need to view the social side and make decisions based on that too, though they don’t

Gooberr

Reactions
228 5 0
so danganronpa, murder mystery, and other roleplays like that are okay?

crousc

Reactions
32 0 0
so danganronpa, murder mystery, and other roleplays like that are okay?

I asked this to a staff if these role-plays are okay.She/He said not to gruesome stuff like a lot of blood and lots of detail into it.

Reactions
0 0 0
thank god! i always found it creepy when people used to advertise torture type roleplays.

Reactions
1 0 0
what about lab rps? Lab rps usually have torture and punishment.

Reactions
12 0 0
These roleplays disturbed me, why do people roleplay like that is my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.