Regarding 1.9 issues

D

DrBaja

SuperMonis, I did some research about 1.9 according to a lot of conversations on PMC (PlanetMinecraft), Mojang most likely to a wrong step into improving performance. When the newer versions come out like 1.9.1 or 1.9.2. it will be fixed! Same thing happened with 1.7, then it was fixed in 1.7.5.

Monis, Chorus Fruit a feature to 1.9 has had some glitches to the server. With this Chorus Fruit players can get through walls ANYWERE by looking up holding chorus fruit and in gms eating it. It has ruined some of my headshops and other plot activities. I do consider banning this item!

Gamer_Face

As far as it's stated, all it'll take is time for 1.9, if anybody remembers, it also did this for 1.8 when it was first released. It took time for the new Minecraft Update/Version to be able to handle servers like Creative Fun, Etc, so finding the bug fixes took a bit till, 1.8.2, I believe. So all it takes is time.

Lawliet

I have a question. When I join the server, everyone has a steve or alex skin, it's super laggy and for some reason, my game crashes. Anyone else having 1 or more of the same issues?

C

creepy18

I was banned from the server for no reason Nakir your stupid my brother is stupid grabbed my mouse from my hand and started griefing Nakir is so stupid unban me now i am upset my brother so much i want to kill him.:(

C

creepy18

it wasent me at all i whanted him to come join the serevr with me and ban him right now i am totally not involved in this
:(:mad::mad:

C

creepy18

plz ban my brother his username started with Xkiller........ so find him he is my bad brother.

D

DrivingMeKrazeh

yay! the updtade is great, but i was wondering when you will be able to have more than one plot???

Naariii

Website Moderator
Server Moderator
Website Moderator
I was banned from the server for no reason Nakir your stupid my brother is stupid grabbed my mouse from my hand and started griefing Nakir is so stupid unban me now i am upset my brother so much i want to kill him.:(
it wasent me at all i whanted him to come join the serevr with me and ban him right now i am totally not involved in this
:(:mad::mad:
Its your account so its your responsibility you can appeal your ban [here] but the only way you will definitely get unbanned to do buy a unban you can buy a unban [here]

1.9 Server issues

I'm making this post to inform everyone about the issues 1.9 has brought to the server. Although there are no new items banned besides end crystals. 1.9 has a huge problem with the way it handles chunks both client side and server side and has changed from the efficient way 1.8 handled chunks. Here's just a few of the problems:

The 1.9 client keeping chunks stored longer than the server (Defeating the purpose of server view distance)
Server not unloading chunks properly (Server load keeps increasing continuously)
When forcefully trying to unload a chunk it is loaded in again (Custom fix doesn't work)

Mojang has definitely changed something with rendering chunks however no one is quite sure what was changed to make the performance so bad and therefore the server has been having all sorts of lag issues. For now we have set the limit to 350 on Creative1 and 300 on Creative2 until the issue is sorted. We realise this isn't the positive start we all expected from 1.9 but limiting the server's player limit is the only way to prevent crashes from occurring. I hope that everyone is understanding of our stance in regards to everything that is being taken place.

T

Tiagoo

Alright Monis, when I went online on Sunday I teleported to a whole new spawn (Btw, I know the reason why that spawn was built) and its very laggy. When ever I walk around its like idk how to say it. I walked so weird. I got mad too. So I'm just wondering if this is a 1.9 issue.

T

Tiagoo

You need to go to ban appeals and follow the sticky thread format.

T

Tiagoo

I have a question. When I join the server, everyone has a steve or alex skin, it's super laggy and for some reason, my game crashes. Anyone else having 1 or more of the same issues?
I`m having this issue. It gets me to bad language lol.