Question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveily

I just wanted to ask this to clarify those rules. Basically - there was about 3 staff on and this person said something and then "I'll find you irl and hurt you", of course, this is a threaten which is against the rules. But the staff didn't mute them nor warn. I'm not going to say who for obvious reasons but, why was this? One staff even said they even had the right to say that because they were upset with them. The fact they were upset shouldn't change the fact they threatened someone else.

So yeah, thanks for answering if you do. I was just wondering why so I could just understand that rule. Thanks!

xCroissant

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Although I wasn't there, it always depends on context. Some things that have certain context aren't mutable.

Macaroniphobia

I just wanted to ask this to clarify those rules. Basically - there was about 3 staff on and this person said something and then "I'll find you irl and hurt you", of course, this is a threaten which is against the rules. But the staff didn't mute them nor warn. I'm not going to say who for obvious reasons but, why was this? One staff even said they even had the right to say that because they were upset with them. The fact they were upset shouldn't change the fact they threatened someone else.

So yeah, thanks for answering if you do. I was just wondering why so I could just understand that rule. Thanks!
For me, I don't really understand why they didn't get muted. That is defiantly threatening to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom