Possible BUG....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
0 0 0
server is picking me up as a VRN/Proxy and I only have mc on besides this e-net thing I don't know what it means or did I get banned for some reason I don't know...?
The Game Message:
Failed to Connect to the server
Your IP has been flagged as a VPN / Proxy.
Please exit out of any VPN Programs that you may be running and try to re-connect.

MY Problem:
WHAT IS A VPN? did my account get bugged...? I`ll leave you to help me figure out the hell this is cuz I sure don't know also discord apparently is not the place you go to for this problem thanks to the verifier thing -w-

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
Dm the owner on discord SuperMonis#0001 about it, it's a glitch he'll fix it for you or you can start a conversation here with him

Reactions
0 0 0
Dm the owner on discord SuperMonis#0001 about it, it's a glitch he'll fix it for you or you can start a conversation here with him
One problem I need to get into the server for the discord verifier...… soo I`m stuck outside 0^0

Reactions
0 0 0
I think he has a blocker bot on discord so time to wait for a moment....

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
Reactions
0 0 0
i`m just lazy sorry goober =3 and I did chat mod one problem I think he has a blocker thing on his account soooooooo I`m locked out till either he wakes up or something I`m just going to spam the play server button till mc crashes ONWARDS

lucidpeaches

Reactions
65 0 0
VPN means 'Virtual Private Network' by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.