Plot Announcements

Reactions
595 15 1
Plot Announcements

Hi everyone,

Following up with the recent roleplay update I've decided to add "Plot Announcements" as a new feature to the server.
You can use /announce <message> to broadcast a message to everyone on the plot, this can be useful for roleplays and minigames.

Features and limitations listed below:
  • Must be the plot owner to use the command
  • 1 minute cooldown
  • Can only color the announcements if you are a donator $10+
  • Can click on the message in chat to report it in case people are breaking the rules
  • Can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings
How to color announcements
Donators are able to color their announcements by using color codes as shown below:

How to report a plot announcement in chat
You are able to report a plot announcement in chat if people are bypassing the rules by clicking on the message:

How to disable plot announcement messages on screen
You can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings

Reactions
22 2 0
Plot Announcements

This update will be live on the next server restart*

Hi everyone,

Following up with the recent roleplay update I've decided to add "Plot Announcements" as a new feature to the server.
You can use /announce <message> to broadcast a message to everyone on the plot, this can be useful for roleplays and minigames.

Features and limitations listed below:
  • Must be the plot owner to use the command
  • 1 minute cooldown
  • Can only color the announcements if you are a donator $10+
  • Can click on the message in chat to report it in case people are breaking the rules
  • Can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings
How to color announcements
Donators are able to color their announcements by using color codes as shown below:

How to report a plot announcement in chat
You are able to report a plot announcement in chat if people are bypassing the rules by clicking on the message:

How to disable plot announcement messages on screen
You can disable viewing announcements on the screen by going to /settings

Monis, your ingenousness woes and amazes me.

blockenuii

Reactions
439 32 0
SO glad this is available to everyone everyone and that domators get the aspect colours, just like our usernames!
Thanks for this Monis, I think this will be something everyone’s can find a use for! Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this server awesome!

izzywizzy

Reactions
184 2 3
This is a really cool feature in my opinion!

Nerualia

Server Moderator
Reactions
256 13 1
I can’t wait to try them out :D

nnpappas

Server Moderator
Reactions
169 3 0
I can now announce that I'm NOT a blue duck

it's great

The_Gauci_Clan

Reactions
167 2 0
Are you a green duck then?

tbh- I love it too much.

Reactions
3 0 0
Good for announcing roleplays are starting. Kewl feature! 9/10. Don’t really see how this would be used for anything else though...

Libbyliz

Reactions
22 0 0
<o/ - You could use it to announce mini games, or say your about to close a fun build. Maybe in a RP you want to signal the school bell has started or say you want to show the weather is thundering in a RP, you don't have to look far for what the uses are. Anyway have a good day and good job Monis !

Ciarcn

Reactions
596 21 3
<o/ - You could use it to announce mini games, or say your about to close a fun build. Maybe in a RP you want to signal the school bell has started or say you want to show the weather is thundering in a RP, you don't have to look far for what the uses are. Anyway have a good day and good job Monis !
Ikr! There's so many things we can do with this update it's great

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
447 15 0
this looks amazing!
this is gonna make announcements in rps so much easier!