Suggestion /p like

Maybe Creative Fun could add a system where you could do /plot like and it would give the plot a thumbs up, and plots with a lot of likes could get featured on a trending menu or something? I don't really know; just a thought.

Climacophobia

As stated above, it’s a nice idea but not really needed. I’ve seen requests for this sorta thing before and it’s never been implemented. I’m sorry, but i’m voting no.

I do think it'd be a nice feature. Also, it would encourage players to build things on CF. I think it'd be fine as long as there was no way to thumbs down a plot.

Suggestion: There could be a setting where you could only let the owner see the likes, or it can be widely viewed among players.

I like the idea. But also put into consideration that only the plot owner can view, and whoever else the owner chooses, so they don't get embarrassed if they might have a bad review(s). The default who obviously be no one, and owner sets to whoever. So, I'm going to vote yes. I think it's a great idea!

NaOkiiiiiiiiii

I do think it'd be a nice feature. Also, it would encourage players to build things on CF. I think it'd be fine as long as there was no way to thumbs down a plot.

Suggestion: There could be a setting where you could only let the owner see the likes, or it can be widely viewed among players.
I like the idea. But also put into consideration that only the plot owner can view, and whoever else the owner chooses, so they don't get embarrassed if they might have a bad review(s). The default who obviously be no one, and owner sets to whoever. So, I'm going to vote yes. I think it's a great idea!
As stated above, these are great reasons. Although rp names weren't needed they were implemented. Voting yes.