OMG PRANK WENT WRONG INTRODUCTION (Totally not clickbait!)

Daangerous

Hi, this is Daan and welcome to another mediocre video. Today I am going to show you how my life is a- Wait, this isn't YouTube.

As I said earlier, I'm Daan. I go around in CF as Daangerous and have had way too many other names. If you're active on discord you've probably seen me go full UwU or play piano in the singing vc. If you're active on the server you've probably seen me say "Welcome back!" to everyone I see coming back, this includes non-donors as well for those wondering. I try to say hi to everyone, because we're a community whether you like it or not so it'd be good if we just accepted each other.
I've been on the server since 2014 and I believe and haven't done this yet so I thought I'd do one.
Ask me anything, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

loveily

Hi, this is Daan and welcome to another mediocre video. Today I am going to show you how my life is a- Wait, this isn't YouTube.

As I said earlier, I'm Daan. I go around in CF as Daangerous and have had way too many other names. If you're active on discord you've probably seen me go full UwU or play piano in the singing vc. If you're active on the server you've probably seen me say "Welcome back!" to everyone I see coming back, this includes non-donors as well for those wondering. I try to say hi to everyone, because we're a community whether you like it or not so it'd be good if we just accepted each other.
I've been on the server since 2014 and I believe and haven't done this yet so I thought I'd do one.
Ask me anything, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
I never got the user Daangerous I thought it was dangerous but that was taken, but now I get the pun hahaha.

Anyways, hey, I’m Zoe! I think I have heard you in the singing vc and I remember if that was you, you’re so good at it!!! (The piano). I hope we can become better friends! Questions: What is your favourite thing about cf?
What’s your most happiest memory?
And of course, what’s your favourite food? (I don’t know, ahhh.)

Daangerous

I never got the user Daangerous I thought it was dangerous but that was taken, but now I get the pun hahaha.

Anyways, hey, I’m Zoe! I think I have heard you in the singing vc and I remember if that was you, you’re so good at it!!! (The piano). I hope we can become better friends! Questions: What is your favourite thing about cf?
What’s your most happiest memory?
And of course, what’s your favourite food? (I don’t know, ahhh.)
Okay I'm gona go through this step by step.
Thanks for the compliment on my piano! I work everyday for about half an hour so it's nice to hear it's paying off.
Now the questions:
1: My favorite thing has to be the community. Without the community it wouldn't really be the same.
2: My happiest memory on cf I assume, and it'd probably be joining the first time after a friend of mine got me a $10 rank.
3: My favorite food would have to be sushi, idk what I like about it. Just like it.

Top Bottom