oh god..

CreepyPqsta

i went up 10,000 blocks high...flying....
Look at block - 10,000!

it only took like 15mins but i was watching youtube so it was ok :) 0000.PNG

Inhf

Server Moderator
The hey xD gj kitty xD

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
“I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...”

_OmniiPotent_

Try to keep the religion talk to a minimum, since it creates arguments and fights.

Just saying.
I was only joking anyway pfffttt.

I know how much problems crazy religious people cause, as my brother Bluest would be more than happy to explain, but can't since he was banned off the website, after getting into a flamewar with a crazy Rabbi.
Anyway, I'll be careful to make my edgy jokes more subtle ;)

also plz dont try and explain rules to me ive been on cf for about 3 years now i think i know

Last edited:

billiebillie

I was only joking anyway pfffttt.

I know how much problems crazy religious people cause, as my brother Bluest would be more than happy to explain, but can't since he was banned off the website, after getting into a flamewar with a crazy Rabbi.
Anyway, I'll be careful to make my edgy jokes more subtle ;)

also plz dont try and explain rules to me ive been on cf for about 3 years now i think i know
Okay. I said that because some people may start an argument about it. Also, I wasn't trying to explain the rules to you, I just suggested that you didn't make comments like that.

_OmniiPotent_

Okay. I said that because some people may start an argument about it. Also, I wasn't trying to explain the rules to you, I just suggested that you didn't make comments like that.
You kind of were but whatever

Top Bottom