Oak leaves on border of my plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I haven't logged or used the CF forums for ages so I hope I posted this in the correct category. Anyway, on my cf2 plot I planted some trees near the border of my plot and the leaves went over the last grass block and I can't remove them. Is it possible for someone to remove them for me, because it's really irritating? Do you need a screenshot? I hope someone can help me out, Thanks for reading.

Aeuli

Hello! I haven't logged or used the CF forums for ages so I hope I posted this in the correct category. Anyway, on my cf2 plot I planted some trees near the border of my plot and the leaves went over the last grass block and I can't remove them. Is it possible for someone to remove them for me, because it's really irritating? Do you need a screenshot? I hope someone can help me out, Thanks for reading.
You put it in the right category. You would need to contact Dawn, Icathians, or Monis when they're on for removal.

boogerrs

Yes, you put it in the correct category. I'd suggest to message an admin or co privately.

billiebillie

Late response, but I requested a removal for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.