New Spawn

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CreepyPqsta

Ok Ok, this is not the new CF spawn but its the new and improved spawn for /home minigamesking on cf 2.
This is the bigger, better and nicer cf 3 spawn!

Do you like it? spawn.PNG spawn.PNG
Vote on the poll :D

If You want to come see our progress its /home minigamesking2

For all you guys that are still confused on what this is, We used to have a mini games plot on cf2. This was a very good plot and we were very proud of it. Although it only had 5 mini games, and not much space for anymore. So we decided to upgrade! the new spawn can fit up to 7 mini games with space for more! We hope you enjoy!
-Idazaki
Owner Of Minigamesking

CreepyPqsta

Ill take some closer screenshots for u guys :D
btw its /home minigamesking2 if u wanted to know :D spawn2.PNG spawn3.PNG

Inhf

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Wow nice job!

CreepyPqsta

And this is our staff, final post by me here :D
Idazki, dzo_, kittychqrry, Twezzers, CrispyNiki_, ???, ___Tris___ (L TO R)

spawn4.PNG

Twezzers

Woah missed this thread by a mile. Looks good, wish I could help out but I'm unable to join. Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll be able to join again.

CreepyPqsta

Woah missed this thread by a mile. Looks good, wish I could help out but I'm unable to join. Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll be able to join again.
did you stay being staff here or?

_OmniiPotent_

I have a feeling that maybe you guys should have some sort of centrepiece in the middle.

It's a great build, but it needs something in the middle, to really bring it together.

Very nice, Texture is my favorite part. Don't forget to put roots on the tree in the first pic

Top Bottom