New Scoreboard

Reactions
588 14 1
New scoreboard

Hey everyone,

It's been some time since any server updates have been posted but I'd like to announce that a new scoreboard has been designed for the server since the current one is quite old and doesn't show relevant information. This will be put on the live server on next restart. The scoreboard will now include information such as the total player count, report ratio, number of warnings and the amount of worldedit time you have remaining. The scoreboard should now look something like this:

Small changes to note would be that the server name appears as the scoreboard title, "Channel" has been renamed to "Chat", the colour of the chat you're in will change depending on which one you're in. If you're in global it will show in grey, if you're in local it will show in yellow, if you're in advertising it will show in aqua, if you're in server it will show in gold and if you're in staff it will show in red. The first letter of the chat you're in has also been capitalised. If you have not voted for WorldEdit the scoreboard will show "Use /vote".

In this example I've voted for WorldEdit so it shows the amount of time I have remaining before it expires.

That's all for now, updates have been slow recently but this is due to time being spent on an upcoming server update that we've been working on that will improve the server experience for many people (Not related to Beta Tester). It has been in development for quite a while with multiple people being involved with testing it and is one of the more larger updates we've ever made to the server but the wait will be worth it ;).

Ciarcn

Reactions
587 21 3
I like how we can have a report ratio and warns now

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Reactions
54 1 0
I was Hoping the numbers would be removed O Well
Its Looking Great! Keep Up the good work Monis

boogerrs

Reactions
189 4 12
I love the new scoreboard. But, it was nice to see how many friend request we have pending to us.

Crotal

Reactions
9 0 0
I like the new scoreboard.

My only question is.. how did SuperMonis get muted?

antwcn

Reactions
109 1 0
The new scoreboard is super clean and well formatted, but it would be nice if you added back how many friend requests you have back onto the scoreboard.

boogerrs

Reactions
189 4 12
The new scoreboard is super clean and well formatted, but it would be nice if you added back how many friend requests you have back onto the scoreboard.
Fully agree. Because what if you are afk or something when someone sends a friend request, and when you come back, you may not think of to check your friend requests. And it could be forever before you notice the request.