New Hub and some extra pets/disguises

Reactions
438 8 0
New Hub and some extra pets/disguises

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed we have added a new build for hub built by @Pie3 We hope that everyone likes it and thought it would be informative to post about this on the website. In addition to this, some new pets and disguises have been added to the donator ranks.

Added pets: Husk, Stray, Vex, Rabbit, ZombieVillager, Mule, Guardian, ElderGuardian
Added disguises: Vex, WitherSkeleton, ZombieVillager, Endermite, Silverfish, Husk, Vindicator, Stray

We've chosen to use Holograms instead of signs for the hub since they look better and have fixed the /buy command which should now work on all servers. We've also moved over to a new permission system which should sort out many donation issues. We plan to do some fancy things with the scoreboard soon to make it look more clean and colourful so keep an eye out for that :)

Aeuli

Reactions
64 0 0
Nice job! Hoping to see more improvement in the future :)

Dekeiido

Reactions
52 0 0
Welcome to 2018 Creative Fun!! Thank you @Pie3 for the new hub build!!

HunnyImBi

Reactions
192 2 0
Looking forward to exploring this a bit more - well done!

brighhton

Reactions
316 0 0
low-key excited about the colourful scoreboard.

Nevexh

Reactions
1 0 0
I Love The New Hub - Well Done Pie3 <3

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Reactions
181 10 0
:eek: Excited to see the new scoreboard!

Also, good job on the hub @Pie3 , it looks amazing! :)

When will /Shop be available?
The plugin /shop uses has been replaced, it'll be available when the shop works with the new plugin.
(Well, that's what I've heard.)

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
218 0 0
I really like the new hub build @Pie3!
Great Job!

However I did really like the design of the old Hub. I thought the 'clockwork' aspect of it was really unique, whereas many other servers have a castle type hub.
I do still really like the new Hub though!

boogerrs

Reactions
161 3 12
I hate the castle hubs and spawns. But Pie, you did a great job! The next hubs and spawns, they should be something else.