Build Help Needed New Creative Fun Hub (+Creative Fun Spring Olympics)

Discussion in 'Builds' started by imdedd, Jan 13, 2018.

?

DO YOU think that this project will be successful?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imdedd

imdedd New Member

Hey! I'm imdedd. I'm currently NOT liking the current Creative Fun Hub, so I wanted to make a new one. Along with a Creative Fun OLYMPICS! The new CF hub will hold 3 statues, the first statue would be building, the second statue would be talking to another statue as if they were role-playing, and the third statue would be "moderating chat" as if they were a Chat-Mod. These statues are just going to be a clay body, but their pallet would be rainbow stripes as their skin. The Creative Fun Spring Olympics would be a series of building role-plays, structures, and custom maps. There will also be timed building mini-games, a parkour challenge, and a 1 on 1 Creative Fun Trivia hosted by a staff member. If you want to apply to help build this, please read the questions down below. SEE YOU ON THE SLIP FIDE! I mean flip side but.. okay.

Q1: What is your username?

Q2: What is your experience with building?

Q3: What is your reason of becoming a builder for this project?

Q4: If someone starts griefing or being inappropriate on the plot we are going to build on, what would you do?

Q5: Are you a known person on the Creative Fun Server?

Q6: Do you accept that if you miss 1 week of unexcused absences, you will be taken off of the project?

Q7: Please put in a picture of your builds and proof that you built it.

2. EggOfReason

EggOfReason Member

This is not gonna work.

3. Solois

Solois Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

Give the current Hub a chance

4. maegamimami

maegamimami Well-Known Member

Tbh I really like the current hub. The only thing I would change are the gardens on the floor.
    Plus just because you build a new hub it doesn't mean it's going to be set.

5. imdedd

imdedd New Member

btw i made this before i saw the new hub, so dont go ranting around about this. i still think that the new hub tho is LESS colorful than the old hub. I basically saw all greys and whites.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. imdedd

imdedd New Member

DELETE MEH THREAD :I

7. BrickyBoy

BrickyBoy New Member

I believe the hub is indeed of fine craftsmanship, however I don’t like the fact that the hub was built by just one person. While it’s impressive for one person to accomplish this, I honestly think that it subtracts from the community spirit… Having a hub made by many would have instilled a sense of: ‘Everyone can be creative!’ while the current hub instils a sense of: ‘Might be called CreativeFun, but… don’t worry about being creative.’

I don’t know if this would be any good, Hell, it might be terrible. However, I deeply appreciate the attempt to try and make the Hub, the first thing outsiders on this server see, into a inspirational community build.

-B

8. Nxzomeita

Nxzomeita Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

Player requested thread lock, @NikkiZaurusu @Ecoya

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store