Build Help Needed New Creative Fun Hub (+Creative Fun Spring Olympics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammura

Reactions
1 0 0
Hey! I'm imdedd. I'm currently NOT liking the current Creative Fun Hub, so I wanted to make a new one. Along with a Creative Fun OLYMPICS! The new CF hub will hold 3 statues, the first statue would be building, the second statue would be talking to another statue as if they were role-playing, and the third statue would be "moderating chat" as if they were a Chat-Mod. These statues are just going to be a clay body, but their pallet would be rainbow stripes as their skin. The Creative Fun Spring Olympics would be a series of building role-plays, structures, and custom maps. There will also be timed building mini-games, a parkour challenge, and a 1 on 1 Creative Fun Trivia hosted by a staff member. If you want to apply to help build this, please read the questions down below. SEE YOU ON THE SLIP FIDE! I mean flip side but.. okay.

Q1: What is your username?

Q2: What is your experience with building?

Q3: What is your reason of becoming a builder for this project?

Q4: If someone starts griefing or being inappropriate on the plot we are going to build on, what would you do?

Q5: Are you a known person on the Creative Fun Server?

Q6: Do you accept that if you miss 1 week of unexcused absences, you will be taken off of the project?

Q7: Please put in a picture of your builds and proof that you built it.

IAmAFox

Reactions
42 0 0
Give the current Hub a chance

brighhton

Reactions
332 0 0
Tbh I really like the current hub. The only thing I would change are the gardens on the floor.
Plus just because you build a new hub it doesn't mean it's going to be set.

Cammura

Reactions
1 0 0
btw i made this before i saw the new hub, so dont go ranting around about this. i still think that the new hub tho is LESS colorful than the old hub. I basically saw all greys and whites.

BrickyBoy

Reactions
4 0 0
I believe the hub is indeed of fine craftsmanship, however I don’t like the fact that the hub was built by just one person. While it’s impressive for one person to accomplish this, I honestly think that it subtracts from the community spirit… Having a hub made by many would have instilled a sense of: ‘Everyone can be creative!’ while the current hub instils a sense of: ‘Might be called CreativeFun, but… don’t worry about being creative.’

I don’t know if this would be any good, Hell, it might be terrible. However, I deeply appreciate the attempt to try and make the Hub, the first thing outsiders on this server see, into a inspirational community build.

-B

Status
Not open for further replies.