needs helpz with signature

DeadKitten

It seems that signatures can have pictures or video anymore in the signature edit thing.. I'm wondering if there's a new way to get pics or vids in signatures

Connpai

To get a picture or gif, i just drag it across or copy and paste. If you are having issues with this, you should tag a staff.

Gamingwithjjyt

also try doing it a couple times until it works. worked for me!

Islla

Chat Moderator
Heres how I did it:

1) Go on google and google anything, just make sure you put gif after. For example River dale GIF

2) Once you see the Gif I want you will need to copy it (Not save it!) for Mac click Control then right click and for Windows just right click. Then you want to select "Copy."

3) On the forums go to the top right corner on the screen where there displays your username and your profile pic next to it, click on that and it should lead you to a menu of options, select "signature."

4) In the signature options there should be a blank canvas, just right click again and paste your gif. If it doesn't work try another gif.

Hope this helped! :)

_OmniiPotent_

Heres how I did it:

1) Go on google and google anything, just make sure you put gif after. For example River dale GIF

2) Once you see the Gif I want you will need to copy it (Not save it!) for Mac click Control then right click and for Windows just right click. Then you want to select "Copy."

3) On the forums go to the top right corner on the screen where there displays your username and your profile pic next to it, click on that and it should lead you to a menu of options, select "signature."

4) In the signature options there should be a blank canvas, just right click again and paste your gif. If it doesn't work try another gif.

Hope this helped! :)
Did someone say riverdale....

Top Bottom