My Buildings Planned to be Built / Demolished (JAN. 2019)

Reactions
0 0 0
Actually, if you dont know what i do with all of that building demolition, i simply demolish buildings when they get old, and replace them with some stunning better hotels!

So, here goes the January 2019 "NestorSan's Buildings planned to be built / demolished"

BUILDINGS THAT ARE GOING TO BE BUILT
Im starting an hotel / mall strip in CF1 (which is in /home nextstrip) that is going to be opened someday.
Its called CreativeFun Hotel 2, and im simply starting it, so if you want to suggest ideas for the hotel, tell me here!
This is the base for now
cfhotel2_base.jpg

I didn't even start with the walls and the floor, so, do not expect advanced things for now. Really pillow shaped, huh??

MY OTHER BUILDS, WHICH NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM (This post only)
I have other hotel running at the same CF1 strip (NeXThotel), which opened in December 31st 2018, and a mall located on CF3, also opened in 2018, which its going to be soon the biggest mall in the server.
I also had 3 hotels and 1 mall, which 2 of them were destroyed due to griefs (back in 2015), and the other hotel and mall were also demolished in 2018

MALL FUN FACT
-My old mall (also known as Gingerbread Mall) was the biggest mall in the server from November 20th 2015 to December 11th 2018!

BUILDINGS PLANNED TO BE DEMOLISHED
Yes, you may ask why the new hotel's name on the strip is CreativeFun Hotel 2? Because i have one in CF2, and im preparing it to close it!
It is going to be closed on February 2nd, this actual year, and its going to be demolished on February 14th, in this year.
cfhotel1_build.jpg
Im closing some parts of the hotel, until the final closedown date (February 2nd)

Well, thats all of my buildings that im planning to do things with (and my old builds on the server)
And yes, i've joined the server in around 2014-15.