Suggestion More than one capital letter

Reactions
2 0 0
I know that having only one capital letter prevents chaos in chat, but perhaps set up a system in a plot where the player can choose the number of caps.
Like So: /p caps [Number]
Maybe have a max of five? A minimum of one?
Perhaps outside of people's plots, on general, raise the caps to two or three. A number which lets grammar freaks rest easy (myself included), but doesn't let CF go into chaos, chat-wise.
Please consider adding this feature
Sincerely,
Nova

Reactions
2 0 0
I know I have posted this before, I just kinda tweaked/refined it.

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
Holding vote
Caps create letter spam I think the cap on caps (lol) is a good idea I think but I’m not too sure

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
Honestly chat spam filter saves me from writing in all caps. I see the point however it would also get annoying. Currently you can capitalize one letter and I think the letter ‘i’ Gets capitalized. See the point however I do not fully agree.

Good luck though!

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
I know that having only one capital letter prevents chaos in chat, but perhaps set up a system in a plot where the player can choose the number of caps.
Perhaps outside of people's plots, on general, raise the caps to two or three. A number which lets grammar freaks rest easy (myself included), but doesn't let CF go into chaos, chat-wise.
Sincerely,
Nova
I know I have posted this before, I just kinda tweaked/refined it.
no need to double post, there's an edit button,
I don't really see a reason for this if people set their plot caps too like 50 then staff who watch /l will just be spammed with caps which is even harder to deal with imo

Reactions
22 2 0
Sincerely,
Nova
First of all, great idea. Second of all, I accidentally replied so now I'm editing. Third of all, an additive I think would be good but maybe annoying at the same time, is silencing someone for just a few seconds if they exceed the caps cap (xD), but could get tedious after a while. Maybe you could alter the mute period? Or, remove it from your plot all-in-all?

Reactions
53 0 0
Honestly chat spam filter saves me from writing in all caps. I see the point however it would also get annoying. Currently you can capitalize one letter and I think the letter ‘i’ Gets capitalized. See the point however I do not fully agree.

Good luck though!
Agreed. Voting no.