Make new friends!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dvrkness, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

Well, hi. I’m Lynn, and I am 15 years old. I live in the Netherlands, so my first language is Dutch.

Let me tell something about myself first :)
    I am a very quiet, but still kind of social person. I’m mostly very nice, and I am patient. I love meeting new people and obviously, make new friends! :p

I am currently in grade 10, which is year 11 in Britain. Because of a level system which is too complicated to explain, I graduated last year on grade 10 / year 11. Now I’m doing that year again on a higher level :)

I think that’s enough about me, lol. Let’s answer the questions xdd
    1) When looking for new friends, and meeting new people, I look at their personality. They don’t have to be a copy of me, but at least have a similiar personality. They have to be kind, caring, and trustable, but also people you can laygh with :p

2) I think I have in common that I love jokes, and memes. I am friendly, but not too social.

Anyways, nice meeting you all! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Dvrkness

Dvrkness Well-Known Member

Hi person I've never met before xD I also hugged a very old tree today, random right ?

3. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

I do that every day, it’s obviously normal ;^)

4. Natsukkiii

Natsukkiii Member

My name is: Alec
    Im 13 years of age
    I Am from Aurora OH
    My favorite food would probably have to be either stuffing or pizza
    Im demi and im proud
    I have one dog Whos name is Marshall and is a Male Greyhound, 2 Birds Benny A Male Bird whos species is censored by CF, and Ollie A Male Quaker Parrot, And a Winter white hamster named Felix (also a male)
    I Have No Favorite Pet *Raises felix slowly* I love all my pets the same and give them all the same amount of love... oh hi Felix.
    Fav Anime: Yuri On Ice

#24 Natsukkiii, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Islla

Islla Well-Known Member

Hey I'm Isla (Pronounced Eye-Lah, like how you would say island)

Anyways I'm very random, I'm 15 years of age and I live in New Zealand (Most beautiful country ;) .)
    I like to consider my self a good student, that manages to juggle out school with all my other hobbies such as... Field hockey, Minecraft, Rowing, Running, Gym, slime business, tenor drumming and art. Those things stated are my main interests.

Anyways here's a day in the life. I wake up at 6:45 and get ready for school, I normally go to the shower then get dressed, breakfast, I do my school day then get home study and do my afternoon sport or activety. Then I complete homework then have a nap, wake up from my nap at 11:00pm ish and complete MORE homework then I do some moderating which lightens up my day for a few hours, then go to sleep and repeat.

I know it sounds like a routine, but my routine is a little different everyday and what I do.

Idk what even I was heading for, but here you go <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Mayonnxise

Mayonnxise Active Member

Ok right my name is MelonShark (yep) and I have a cat called Harper. I like Demi Lovato, Melanie Martinez and That Poppy (I also like green day). My favourite colour is Dark Grey and my favourite film is School Of Rock. I like netball and cricket. My fav food is Edemame beans. My favourite animals are Snakes, Cats, Dogs, Flamingos and Flies. My least favourite animal is a horse but I don't hate them. I'm quite loud to be honest. Some peeps tell me I'm weird for constantly shouting but I say its my natural volume. I like art, geography and history a lot and algebra is pretty cool. So yeah. Done.

EDIT: My favorite songs are Cooking by the book (LazyTown) (ya ik), All Star (Smash mouth), Pacify Her (Melanie Martinez), all demi lovato songs, Vaporwave, and finally most That Poppy songs.

#26 Mayonnxise, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Cloud9

Cloud9 Member

Im Thomas, im 16 or 17 (idk anymore, in all seriousness though its fun when people ask you and you need to think about it) I currently reside in Canada. I dont really know what stands out to other people about me because i'm me. but yea, I will try I guess.

I have a ton of stories and I share them a lot so if your friends with me be prepared for a lot of stories, most of them are funny, alot of them are about summer camp and stupid stuff we did, I also got a ton of paintball stories, so idk if you want to hear about the good ol' NPPL or when we actually had 10-man tourneys just let me know.

umm yea idk what else im just kinda chill

oh yea, favorite n best team SACRAMENTO XSV (plz stop telling me they dont exist anymore, they are still alive in my heart) n yea I probably have to much memorabilia, but one way to become friends is say you like XSV and then yea.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! My name is Liam and I'm a 16 year-old boy from the Netherlands!

Here's some stuff about myself:

I'm on Grade 11 (Year 12) grammar school (Here in the Netherlands we call that 5vwo, where the 5 stands for the fifth year of high school (we don't have middle school), and 'vwo' means 'voorbereidend wetenschappelijk onderwijs', which is grammar school). We don't exactly have the GCSE system here, but if we did I'd be doing mine in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and some other subjects. It's a lot of work, but luckily I can still find some time to play on CF!

I'm very interested in space and everything around it, that's why I want to study Astronomy when I go to the University. When I was young I wanted to become an astronaut, but now I'm not sure if I'd physically be able to do it.

I don't do any sports right now (too busy with school), but I used to be a member of a Chess Club and I also did Judo for a few years.
    Another reason may be that I'm physically not very strong. We have a proverb that kinda applies to me: 'Those who are not strong, must be smart'.

I'm a bit of a creative person, I prefer building over PvP, that's why I love games like Minecraft, and this server, of course! IRL I can be creative too, but it usually doesn't look that nice, that's why I mainly express my creativity on games like Minecraft.

My favourite animal is the dog, but sadly I don't have one. I have two rabbits though.

My favourite food is pizza, preferably the Hawaiian Pizza. (I'm gonna get lots of hate from this... xD)

I don't really have a favourite kind of music, I just like what's popular atm. I like music from specific DJs though, specifically Avicii. ('Without you' is currently my favourite song)

I have a light form of autism (Did I say that correct? My English is not 100% perfect), but it only affects my social skills. I'm quiet and I prefer to be alone at some times, but sometimes I feel like hanging out with you guys. My social skills have improved a lot over the past few years. I find it easier to interact with people of my age than with adults and I also find it easier to interact online. I have already made some friends on here, but new friends are always welcome!

Well, that's a little summary about me, including some reveals, and if you want to know some more, go to the Information Tab on my profile!

If you want to be friends with me, just ask me! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Mayonnxise

Mayonnxise Active Member

Ok Soz this isn't an edit but at least it's not double posting y'know.

1) Personally I'd rather have a funny friend because they are there to cheer me up. I also of course like people with the same intrests as me.

2) A loud person is something I'd have in common and some body who's willing to watch me play Minecraft and Mario Kart tbh.

Nooo Hawaiian Pizza is good.

Also I decided that I might as well say that I really want to do something to do with grammar or languages because I aspire to be a linguist. I also want to be a Game writer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rogue

Rogue Active Member

@Islla
    Omg I've been saying it wrong all this time

I've been saying "is la"
    I am shook

• Like Like x 1
  11. clarkke

clarkke Well-Known Member

just gonna answer these here...

1) when making new friends what kind of people do you like ? (Kind, funny, etc etc)
    I normally look for somebody who has a good sense of humour and handle sarcasm and sometimes harsh jokes. I respect people who have an open mind, and treat people well. Plus most of my close friends are normally people who I know I can trust. Something that I'm not too big on, but if i'm going to be close friends with people I like it when they have ambition to do what they like, and understand that hard work gets results.

2) what things could you have in common with someone else
    Probably sense of humour, and not having to go partying or whatever to have a good time. If i'm honest i'm not really similar to most of my friends, we often have different tastes in things but somehow we end up close. (?)

12. millsmolls

millsmolls Member

When you say Mario kart? Do you mean Mario kart 8?

13. Mayonnxise

Mayonnxise Active Member

deluxe ye whyik its got multiplayer but I prefer singleplayer tbh lol

14. millsmolls

millsmolls Member

I was just saying, but I have it on my wii u and it's not deluxe version.

15. Keui

Keui Well-Known Member

I saw a blurb of what this was when my mouse hovered over it and all I could think of was how cute this is.

anyways, I'm Q. I'm 16 years old and I love big doggos.
    I understand Spanish fluently but my speaking ability is a bit low.
    I love the summer and warm weather in general. That being said- I'd love to live somewhere with a warm (most likely tropical) climate.
    I like a variety of music and hope to make music myself someday.
    I play the piano, sing and I'm learning how to play the ukulele.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store