Lost CF Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeabooTrashlord

Reactions
56 0 0
Okay, I'm salty as h*ck right now, I had ~11k CF coins, but I lost them due to a glitch.

Somebody pointed out you could do /shop [any character] and it would let you in the shop, so I tried buying a plot. It told me "You can not claim any more plots!" and took 480 coins [without me knowing].

I did it again, because why not, and it took another 480. Then I noticed it actually used up my coins. So now I'm left with 158 coins.

Any way I can get them back (without voting for 2 months)?

This was taken about a week ago
2018-04-21_16.55.56.png
Taken today
2018-04-28_20.57.32.png

boogerrs

Reactions
161 3 12
Okay, I'm salty as h*ck right now, I had ~11k CF coins, but I lost them due to a glitch.

Somebody pointed out you could do /shop [any character] and it would let you in the shop, so I tried buying a plot. It told me "You can not claim any more plots!" and took 480 coins [without me knowing].

I did it again, because why not, and it took another 480. Then I noticed it actually used up my coins. So now I'm left with 158 coins.

View attachment 68123
That is so bad :(

Btw, I like the rainbow tab bar. Sorry, having a fart moment right now, so I don't remember what it's called.

loveily

Reactions
90 0 0

View attachment 68123
I don't think so, but maybe try and contact the co owners+.

Reactions
1 0 0
shop was down for maintenance, you idiots.
god damn people even said not to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.