last post wins

666Omnii

Reactions
546 17 0
Guys religion is a sensitive topic- people have their own beliefs for example, I am an atheist, doesn’t mean I discriminate against Any other religions, it means I simply don’t believe in god/I don’t have a religion essentially. But lots of people believe very strongly in their own religions and we should not try and start an argument about this. Please guys stop.
If I was trying to start something, I'd make it a lot more obvious lol

666Omnii

Reactions
546 17 0
We’ve already dropped the subject.
Then stop talking about it, I was finished regardless. There was no need for you to moderate me, thank you. If you want to behave like a staff member, then by all means apply, I'm pretty sure you'd get accepted.

Last edited:

blockenuii

Reactions
670 43 0
Then stop talking about it, I was finished regardless. There was no need for you to moderate me, thank you. If you want to behave like a staff member, then by all means apply, I'm pretty sure you'd get accepted.
I just dislike that subject strongly
And a minecraft forums isn’t the place to discuss it.
Not tryna be rude just my opinion

666Omnii

Reactions
546 17 0
I just dislike that subject strongly
And a minecraft forums isn’t the place to discuss it.
Not tryna be rude just my opinion
Then just say that instead of being passive aggressive, we're both people capable of communication, but if I don't know, then why would I do anything different.

blockenuii

Reactions
670 43 0
Then just say that instead of being passive aggressive, we're both people capable of communication, but if I don't know, then why would I do anything different.
All I said was we dropped the subject
I don’t think that’s passive aggressive but your right so let’s talk about something else

Reactions
14 0 0
I was just explaining a situation in my school that happened to me I wasn't saying he was or was not real nor bringing that into the fact I could replace the class with any other such as math and the story would make the same amount of sense
oof @666Ciarcn