Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

just wondering

Satvn

ok so listen up kids i know what your like, all I'm asking is a Simple question yes see the word simple, i will request a lock if any arguments start or people getting salty for no reason.

so yea without making your entire answer about how its used as offence more than not, id like to know why is the word banned, thats all, just want to know the reason why i mean if you look at it this way, why is it banned yet staff let us bypass it, and to fix your counter argument of offence, i just want to state saying "you're gay" and "you're gey" is no different, so simply that is all i just would like a straight up answer from staff at why it is banned

just why? serious replies only

PayPahl

The reason that the word you're talking about is banned is because it can be pointed towards a player in a inappropriate manner and can be used for bullying.

Nakir

Boss Lady
It's blocked by the chat filter because for a while we had a lot of issues with it being used offensively, eg "dude your build is gay." That said, as you've pointed out we let you bypass it if you're using it in a nonoffensive manner. Honestly I'd like it to be unblocked and just have us staff punish for when people use it inappropriately, and I've tried to ask for that to happen, but Monis wants to keep it in the filter.