Build Help Needed -Join Team Wuther! Makers of the CF2 spawn-

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Darlxx, Aug 28, 2017.

?

Are you thinking of applying?

1. Yesh

2. Nah m8

3. Maybe?

4. Idc about this...

5. Can't build :c

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Darlxx

Darlxx New Member

Thanks for applying xxjumbocookiexx a conversation has been started for further discussion

2. Darlxx

Darlxx New Member

almost 700 views in 2 months! thanks guys who have applied, those who got in and people who were just passing by! happy halloween!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. SolitaryMind

SolitaryMind New Member

• Ign name
    • Themes youre skilled at, aka modern/traditional/medieval/landscape/ect.
    • Your level of worldedit knowledge (what commands you know, do you dominate it, you dont know anything)
    • How much time have you been building, if you dont know, dont answer
    • Any previous experience working in build teams
    • Any other miscellaneous stuff you would wanna share, lol;)(not mandatory)
    • Detailed locations of your builds in cf (server, plot, area in plot), if theyre not in cf or you want to use shaders or take cool shots, make an imgur album with pics of your builds and include the link. Please include various builds! an app without builds will be instantly rejected! This is not optional
    IGN: SolitaryMind

Themes you're skilled at: I am mostly skilled at Building Landscapes and Victorian and Gothic type Housing.

W / E Knowledge: I know commands such as //brush, //pos1, //pos2, and //set, //walls, //outline ( not much knowledge due to most work being done by hand )

Time building: I have been building for about 5 years because i started playing when i was 9 and i am 14 now

Build Team Exp: I had a build team named "Team Farlan" with about 22 very strong suited builders whom most stay due to age and personal reasons and i have been on teams all through 6 years of playing MC and i love it.. like a family

Extra: I am 14 years of age and my real name is Dillon, I have always played MC as a building escape due to my creative ideas since i have ADHD and helps be get away from depression.. ;) thnks

/ ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~/ ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ / ~ /

On cf
    /home MironCove

and my plot on cf1 /p v SolitaryMind

4. Darlxx

Darlxx New Member

Thanks for applying SolitaryMind a conversation has been started on your app!

5. cookiesplaysmc

cookiesplaysmc New Member

PinguPals

I recently learned how to build modern and I am also good at
    medieval builds and l am really good at landscaping to

I am good at world edit ik many commands I think you already know them all

I have been building for the last year

I have been a builder for 2 servers before the first one I got banned from for being friends with lucas the 2nd one I was banned because I wanted for someone to come on my friends server because I was helping him out I have learned from the 2nd one but not the first because I believe the first one was for no reason I am good at fallow rules I do not grief at all because griefing is not right and it is very rude

/home pingu

/home goblin

Attached Files:

6. LiteraryNonsense

IGN: LiteraryNonsense (Daesannii, Daechi, ImNotSleepinq, Fxri, Feryquitious, JuminsToasties ect.)

Themes:
    I am mostly experienced at building in a rustic/medieval style, I also love to do terrain and nature and I think I am good at that as well. I have a habit of over-detailing things, which can be good and bad. Just because I prefer medieval and terrain doesn’t me I’m not good at other things, I’m always up to try something new :)

Worldedit Knowledge:
    I do say I am very experienced, I know how to use copy/paste and many basic commands. I also know how to use brush tools.

Examples:
    //set
    //replace
    //copy
    //paste
    //brush height (landscape)
    //brush sphere
    (Main commands that I use for building)

How long have you been building?
    I think I have started to do big projects about 2 years ago, though I have been building for as long as I've been on Minecraft.

Any previous build team experiances?
    I have been in a build team before. SkeletonClique__ was the owner and we worked on a project on his CF2 plot, I did some of the interior while Car__Insurance, ChillRamen, and Epicorn did the outside. But sadly, SkeletonClique__ became inactive so as Car__Insurance and ChillRamen became Chatmod. It was unofficial, but I do have some build team experiences.

Extra:
    My actual name is Dae-sung, and I’m almost 14. For future notice, I am homosexual and I support the LGBTQ+ strongly. I might not be the most social person, but I am proud of who I am.

Builds:
    I have a Imgur thread posted by my friend Loxckie (xproanimroblox83), its one of my famous builds and one of my first projects. This picture is very old so more work has been done on it, the landscape surrounding the castle has been done. The castle is my very famous build Bishop-Thorpe Castle, which I posted on the Build team thread on the forums, before the thread got taken down. You can find this build on my CF3 plot by doing /plot middle.

Thanks for reading, I’d love to be included in the team :D

https://imgur.com/a/WRcfM

#26 LiteraryNonsense, Nov 19, 2017 at 12:27 AM
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 6:56 PM
  7. Darlxx

Darlxx New Member

hello literallynonsense! a conversation has been started on your app for further discussion!

8. Aarooncia

Aarooncia Well-Known Member

• Ign name
      Aarooncia

• Themes youre skilled at, aka modern/traditional/medieval/landscape/ect.
      Modern (I'm also really good at interior!)

• Your level of worldedit knowledge (what commands you know, do you dominate it, you dont know anything)
      I know almost all of it. //set //replace //copy //paste //cute //brush(s) //flip //rotate //mask //mat //walls

• How much time have you been building, if you dont know, dont answer
      I've been building for almost a year. But for detailed builds, about 4 Months.

• Any previous experience working in build teams
      No, None.
    • Any other miscellaneous stuff you would wanna share, lol;)(not mandatory)
      I'm 11 Years old, I'm very active. I'm on everyday, (unless I'm on vacation) I love to play Minecraft more than anything else.

• Detailed locations of your builds in cf (server, plot, area in plot), if theyre not in cf or you want to use shaders or take cool shots, make an imgur album with pics of your builds and include the link. Please include various builds! an app without builds will be instantly rejected! This is not optional
      Check me Out ;)

Thanks for reading!

#28 Aarooncia, Nov 21, 2017 at 6:47 PM
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  9. Darlxx

Darlxx New Member

Gonna try again aaroon? hehe, best of luck!

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store