JeckRVR Medieval Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplays' started by Dracular, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracular

Dracular New Member

Welcome to the JeckRVR thread!

[​IMG]

JeckRVR is a completed Myorih style Royals vs Rebels Role-play spanning over an entire CF3 plot. With 30+ custom roles, we are the largest, most realistic, adventure filled RVR on all of Creative-Fun!
    (We are a bit bias). We even have our own discord! Filled with constantly playing Role-play music to add to a more enjoyable immersive medieval experience.

[​IMG]

JeckRVR takes place in Ybaeron, a once peaceful nation turned chaotic when a new kings takes the throne. Because of this, a group of rebels form. However, Both sides are lacking in resources and fighters... Thankfully Ybaeron is filled with mysterious creatures, monsters and mercenaries that will join either side depending on which is most persuasive.. or who has more coin...

[​IMG]

JeckRVR Re-Opened today after finishing some final touches. You can visit us now at /home JeckRVR !
    We hope to see everyone soon!​

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JakezillaGames

JakezillaGames New Member

Wow this rp looks great

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. EliwoodOP

EliwoodOP New Member

Woah Boy, wonder what the story is like. Hopefully it isn't staff biased like every single over one.

4. Wrys_

Wrys_ New Member

Hello, I am here on behalf of Wrys_© and would like to give you one warning about using my brand's logo. Please take the profile down or replace it with someone other than a humble curate or I will be forced to take legal action

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SSleep

SSleep Member

I, a fish finger, announce that we are at war. This is between Embla, the one who is not staff biased and has original stories (thanks Adam for that), we have cool floaty purple things (don't know how that happened). But overall, we are the coolest and least crap.

#5 SSleep, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Is this a joke?
    If not, here's my answer:
    This thread is not really the place to discuss those kind of things, it'd have been better if you made a profile post on their account.

Anyways, you can have whatever profile picture you want (as long as it's not inappropriate, of course), unless you have something that officially states nobody else is allowed to use that picture. I'm not sure if you have something like that, as I can't find anything about 'Wrys_©' on Google.
    EDIT: Just got told on the server that it's indeed a joke...

Also, why would you give someone who just made a nice little RP give a Disagree Rating? You may disagree with JakezillaGames' like, but then you should've given their message a disagree rating, and not put it on the message which presents the RP.

#6 Kqwi, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Wrys_

Wrys_ New Member

The disagree is for a different reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. EliwoodOP

EliwoodOP New Member

I get the feeling that the story convinced him to disagree. A story like that is defo not "best on cf" material.

9. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Okay, that may be true, I just don't know much about either of your RP's. It just sounds a little weird to 'Disagree'. Maybe we need a 'Dislike Button'. (Might make a suggestion about that, but I don't think staff wants another negative rating.)

I also have one question: What in my reply is it that you disagree about?

If this thread turns into a flame war or a thread full of hate, I'll get staff to lock this thread, because that's not accepted here.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Voxcion

Voxcion Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

Keep your replies nice and related to the thread, or don't comment. Thanks :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. EliwoodOP

EliwoodOP New Member

Good thing all of them have been about the thread then. Thanks.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. xX_BrokenAhri_Xx

OML That looks so good! i would love to rp there!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. EliwoodOP

EliwoodOP New Member

I'd read the story they left out. There is a major reason why it was left out. Also, several other rps are a lot better. That's kinda why she took "best RVR" out of the title.

14. EliwoodOP

EliwoodOP New Member

I've been told by LemonOfEden that 60% of your "Largest" rvr is an ocean. Is this true?

15. Dracular

Dracular New Member

It was never in the title to begin with? i'm sorry your punk-*** got un-trusted from the plot. that's what happens when you're a jerk. also, No one has to follow the story if they don't want, its more like guidelines. What I find funny is that you honestly have nothing better to do that trash talk this role play. i'm sorry you have nothing better to do with your life but be negative. So good day sir and I hope for you that one day you'll learn how to give actual constructive criticism as soon as your balls drop :)
    -Dracular

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. xX_BrokenAhri_Xx

Woah there.....

17. EliwoodOP

EliwoodOP New Member

I have several points to raise:

-Firstly, The story should be able to inspire. A good story will be followed by all.
    -Secondly, The guidelines are the rules, they show what you should and shouldn't do. If your story has a guideline then I'm pretty sure that isn't a good story.
    -Next, I do have something better to do than do this, I play football on a professional level in the youth academy of AFC Wimbledon.
    -No need to be sorry for what I do. After all, its my decision.
    -Another point that raised a lot of concern for me was saying "One day you'll learn how to give actual constructive criticism as soon as your balls drop". The problem that I had was, can only women give criticism? Are you trying to imply that men cannot? I expected you to be above the level of sexism.
    -Finally, Thanks, I will have a good day.

18. Dracular

Dracular New Member

Sorry i've been late to argue back, i've been busy with real life.
    Also, i wonder how long it took you to write that argument back... its properly grammaticized and everything. You probably took more time editing that argument than you do with any of your class related essays. It makes me sad to know that you enjoy taking time out of your life to argue with people on the internet. I bet you wouldn't dare argue with someone face to face. So in that sense i pity you. Secondly, if you payed attention in school or anywhere else really, the term "balls drop." refers to when you hit puberty. Therefore i was not trying to be sexist at all my good sir.
    Love Dracular

19. Voxcion

Voxcion Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

Do not turn this thread into an argument please, or I will be forced to lock it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Dracular

Dracular New Member

no will you actually lock it please. i dont want him commenting here anymore. thank you <3

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store