It's me!

ScarletApple

Reactions
9 0 0
Hello there! Some of you may remember me as qiki, scarletapple, or xlunai. I last played cf around april-may, and I decided to come back and play again! Comment if you remember me so we can re-unite :) I'd like to say CF has changed so much, I'm absolutely in love with all the new features. Also congrats to some of my old staff friends for becoming Moderator! And congrats to the new chatmods too of course.

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
329 5 0
Weba! Nice to meet you. I’m Andi :)

Reactions
30 4 0
welcome back to cf! im kaz. hope to see you around

FakeuLove

Reactions
83 1 0
lol I saw you on earlier

pxperclxp

Reactions
2 0 0
Hello there! Some of you may remember me as qiki, scarletapple, or xlunai. I last played cf around april-may, and I decided to come back and play again! Comment if you remember me so we can re-unite :) I'd like to say CF has changed so much, I'm absolutely in love with all the new features. Also congrats to some of my old staff friends for becoming Moderator! And congrats to the new chatmods too of course.
Welcome back to cf!

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Reactions
256 12 0
@Kqwi @Ecoya
This should probably be in Introductions
Moved to ‘Introduce Yourself’.

I remember you. Welcome back!

fleuhrie

Reactions
45 0 0
it's nice to meet you, scarlet! i'm bri. hope to see you aroundx

lucidpeaches

Reactions
63 0 0
nice to meet you! i'm lucidpeaches welcome back and i hope to see you soon!