Istra's Informative Introduction

Nakir

Boss Lady
Staff Management
Admin
[removed because stalkers]

Last edited:

PopKaii

I play the flute. Even though I'm in 8th grade, I get to march with my town's high school marching band(Such a big deal :D)

Shuhua

I literally fainted because of all the strikethroughs. Here's what I give it:
"I r8 8/8." Yeah, had to get that out of the system.

oliviiiaa

Excuse me while my heart slows and eventually stops. I bow to you. This is unable to be beat.

ShinyxSylveon

If you don't know how to play it... Can I have your Electric Guitar? I only have one, I want another one... Is it a Fender or a Gibson? Just wondering :3

For electronic music: have you ever heard of Monstercat? It is a record label that has a billion artists that make pretty good electronic music (this is coming from someone who's sister has about 400 electronic songs on her iPhone).

For Rock music: Try listening to the old, 80s Rock, 2 good bands to start with are Van Halen and AC/DC (you've probably heard of AC/DC before, they made like 3 of the songs in Iron Man 1,2, and 3). Ooh, you should also try Green Day if you like Punk.

Last edited:
I really love to draw, it's a really great way to relax and shut off from everything else and just focus.
Q's:
What's your faveourite style of art(portraits I know,but like, manga or Renaissance...)
What Hogwarts house would you be in and why!!
( I ask this to everyone)

flvtcher

I really love to draw, it's a really great way to relax and shut off from everything else and just focus.
Q's:
What's your faveourite style of art(portraits I know,but like, manga or Renaissance...)
Don't double post, either.

Lets just all stop replying to this, please.

Hvunting

"moonlit walks on the beach and picnics in meadows" Ayy I've been used in here hehehe

Nakir

Boss Lady
Staff Management
Admin
Necroposting is actually not an issue for applications and introductions. Bumps are unavoidable in applications, and introductions are pretty chill and whatnot, so it's not a big deal in these two forums.

If you don't know how to play it... Can I have your Electric Guitar? I only have one, I want another one... Is it a Fender or a Gibson? Just wondering :3

For electronic music: have you ever heard of Monstercat? It is a record label that has a billion artists that make pretty good electronic music (this is coming from someone who's sister has about 400 electronic songs on her iPhone).

For Rock music: Try listening to the old, 80s Rock, 2 good bands to start with are Van Halen and AC/DC (you've probably heard of AC/DC before, they made like 3 of the songs in Iron Man 1,2, and 3). Ooh, you should also try Green Day if you like Punk.
It's actually neither, it's a Silvertone Revolver, which is basically a knockoff of the Fender Stratocaster. I keep it because it was a gift from a friend and my significant other knows how to play.

I have heard of Monstercat. I like some of what they put out, but most of it just isn't my taste.

I've heard most of the discography for all three of those bands (trust me, I've listened to a lot of different music). I quite like AC/DC, and I like some of Van Halen and Green Day.

Q's:
I don't really have a favourite style of art. I enjoy it all to a similar degree, except for that weird modern art that seems kinda pointless/talentless (like this untitled piece by Mark Rothko). One of my favourite artists is Claude Monet, an impressionist. I have a print of The Water Lily Pond.

I would be Ravenclaw. I tend to be very analytical, and my value of the arts also matches with Ravenclaw characteristics.

Necroposting is actually not an issue for applications and introductions. Bumps are unavoidable in applications, and introductions are pretty chill and whatnot, so it's not a big deal in these two forums.

It's actually neither, it's a Silvertone Revolver, which is basically a knockoff of the Fender Stratocaster. I keep it because it was a gift from a friend and my significant other knows how to play.

I have heard of Monstercat. I like some of what they put out, but most of it just isn't my taste.

I've heard most of the discography for all three of those bands (trust me, I've listened to a lot of different music). I quite like AC/DC, and I like some of Van Halen and Green Day.

I don't really have a favourite style of art. I enjoy it all to a similar degree, except for that weird modern art that seems kinda pointless/talentless (like this untitled piece by Mark Rothko). One of my favourite artists is Claude Monet, an impressionist. I have a print of The Water Lily Pond.

I would be Ravenclaw. I tend to be very analytical, and my value of the arts also matches with Ravenclaw characteristics.
totally ravenlaw too

Top Bottom