Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Is anyone able to upload World Edit Schematics into their CF plots?

UniPineappleCow

Scrolling through the forums, I can't find anything about importing worlds/schematics into a CF plot within the first 10 pages.

Im not even sure if I'm posting this thread in the right section, but it should be concidered a server discussion to inform players.

I was just wondering if it's possible to import schematics into my CF1 plot since it was reset and I can't be bothered rebuilding everything. I wanted to put a section of a world I made into the plot instead. This most likely isn't enabled or even allowed which is fine, I personally just wanted to know if it was possible. I know I can get world edit, but I haven't even used schematics on this server before when I've voted and had the ability to use world edit.

Also, somewhat unrelated topic, but with the //copy and //paste function, I haven't been able to copy and paste somewhat large builds, probably due to it causing server lag most likely, but I haven't checked if thats been improved since the last time I used it.

Anyway, I personally just wanted to check if it was possible to import your own schematics into a CF plot.

Kind Regards,
UniPineappleCow

IceYou_

Imagine just pasting a schematic over from planet minecraft for build competition

Besides this would allow people to access illegal blocks and items, so that's a nono (besides I don't think monis will implement that in his w/e-)